In this guide, we will take a look at how to customize our Ships in STAR WARS™: Squadrons. We can find the Starfighter Ships in the Hangars, namely the imperial and Republic Hangars. The game has put a lot of work in the customization options. So let us take a look at how we can do it.
How to Customize Ships (Starfighters) in STAR WARS™: Squadrons
- The first thing is to navigate to the customization tab. You can find this right after you start the game.
- After that, hover the mouse over to the “CUSTOMIZE STARFIGHTER” option and start the customization.
- You can switch hangars (Imperial and Republic) by pressing O (By Default). And you can exit the Hangar by pressing “X”
- Press “Q” and “E” to navigate left and right tabs in the Ship/starfighter customization menu.
- You need “Glory” to unlock the custom paints and items in the first place. For the Component parts, you need “Requisition” (1 each to start). So make sure you have enough of it.
- You can view these two in-game currencies from the top-right of your screen:
- Let us take a look at the customizations Options:
1. SHIP/STARFIGHTER SELECTION
In this tab, you can select your preferred STARFIGHTER. The Ships will have the following stats:
- Max Hull, Max Shield, Max Speed, Max Acceleration, and Maneuverability.
- You can pick the starfighter as per your preference and stats
Here you can view and use all the components available for the ship. They are as following:
- Primary Weapon, Left Auxiliary, Right Auxiliary, Countermeasures, Hull, Shield, and Engine
- Each of these components has their individual stats. I recommend you go through each of them to use the best-suited one for your ship.
3. PAINT JOB
A very self-explanatory tab. This involves changing the paint for your ship/starfighter. Pick one which suits you best and that would be all from this section.
Decals are basically symbols you can use on your ships. Again, a very self-explanatory tab and simple selections are the way to go.
You can view hologram, whilst inside the ship. There are a few holograms to chose from. Pick the one best for your taste and get to combatting!
A total of 11 Dashboard items to start. Basically these are items you can put on your dashboard for those intense combats and maybe some boring ventures as well.
7. HANGING FLAIR
- Items that “hang” from the front-right side of the ships, inside the cockpit. Pretty obvious from the name, and you get a total of 9 to start off with. We expect more additions as the game progresses.
That is the complete list of changes you can do to your ship. You need to ofcourse unlock the individual components and custom items and paints as we metioned previously. If you have any doubts, do mention it in the comments below. For more of such guides, keep posted with us. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next one!