If you have started playing STAR WARS™: Squadrons, you may have noticed the need for in-game currencies. These are called Glory and Requisition. You can view how much you have for each of them, from the top right corner of your main menu. You also need these to purchase certain parts and cosmetics in the game. We will show you some methods to get these from the game, so read on…
How to Get Glory and Requisition in STAR WARS™: Squadrons
DOING DAILY CHALLENGES
- You will get a set of 3 daily challenges, usually awarding 100 Glory each. A decent and quick way to earn Glory.
- You can view these tabs from the main menu by pressing “Q” and “E”
INCREASE CAREER XP
- In the careers tab, you can view your XP progress and the rewards you can get.
- By levelling up, you can get both Requisition and Glory.
- In careers, you can increase stats in FLEET BATTLES, FLEET BATTLES vs AI, and DOGFIGHTS.
PLAYING RANKED MATCHES
- You need to play 10 matches to calibrate your rank. Ranking up will earn you a LOT of Glory.
- The TIER PROGRESSION are as follows: Maverick > Hotshot > Hero > Valiant > Legend > Galactic Ace
- Each RANK and TIER PROGRESSION will earn you Glory so make sure you do this often.
These are all the methods we could find out, which can currently earn you Requisition and Glory. These are ofcourse required for Ship performance parts and cosmetic items. If and when we find out more methods, we will be sure to update this post. Thanks for Reading, and we will see you in the next guide!
Last Updated on December 19, 2020
Loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. A follower of latest tech news and a fitness enthusiast as well.