Temtem is a major multiplayer creature-collection adventure game. The developers, Crema have done a decent job in bringing an alternative version of the world-famous Pokemon franchise. And so far the game has received a number of positive reviews. But the success of the game will truly unfold in the later stages. Talking about success, in this game, you would be required to build characters. But what if you were to mess it up for a beginner? Is there a way to reset or delete those characters? The answer is yes and in this guide, we will show how to do that…
How to Delete or reset a character in Temtem
- Startup the game.
- Instead of hitting the “Continue” button, click on the button that says “Reset Character”
- If done successfully, you can now start fresh and create the character you wanted in the game.
- In the settings menu, you can reset/delete your character.
- the requirement is that you’ve collected the first two temtem.
- Be warned that there is a 10-day cooldown after you trade before you can reset.
- So you can’t farm for the initial period of the same number of days.
- But if you want to reset the character, you can go ahead and do it from the settings menu too.
- Here is an illustrative image showing the same:
If you still face the issue of not being able to reset/delete a character, let us know in the comments below. You can also contact dev support here for further assistance. That will be all for this post of deleting/resetting a temtem character.
Temtem Game Features
- Story Campaign: Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World: The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure: You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing: Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize: Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive: Start by choosing 8 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 5 Temtem and the battle will begin.
- Always Growing: New content is constantly being added to Temtem, new events, new missions, new cosmetics, new Temtem, and new ways to play!
That would be all from this guide. Thanks for reading!