The following guide has been prepared to keep in mind all the achievements that can be unlocked in The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope. All comments and feedback are most welcome to help improve this post. Happy Halloween!
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope All Achievements Walkthrough
So Much Death
This achievement is story related and unmissable.
“Defeated Taylor’s demons”
“Completed the Solo Story”
For this achievement, complete the game in solo mode (Play Alone option on the main menu). Once you beat the game this way the achievement is yours.
-Coven of Witches:
“Finished Movie Night”
Movie night mode is a couch co-op game mode for Little Hope that can be accessed through the main menu by the “Don’t Play Alone” option. You can do this with friends or by yourself if you wish, as it is just passing the pad between friends.
There are multiple ways to unlock each of the trait achievements. If you have trouble with any of them, they will most likely come naturally during one of your many playthroughs and there are more opportunities for each trait in co-op because of more dialogue choices.
“Compassionate was one of the top two traits for Andrew”
“Amiable was one of the top two traits for Daniel”
“Understanding was one of the top two traits for Angela”
“Headstrong was one of the top two traits for Taylor”
“Rational was one of the top two traits for John”
-Solid As a Rock:-The Odd Couple: To be updated
-All Together Now: To be updated
Heart & Head Achievements
“Chose all of the Heart decisions”
“Chose all of the Head decisions”
Every dialogue option has either a heart or a brain (head) icon. Complete the game once with all Heart dialogue options only (no head) and then the same with head choices and no heart choices and the achievements will unlock across the playthroughs.
You don’t actually need to see all the dialogue options in the game for both, just all the ones in that playthrough must be one or the other.
If you have a dialogue option where you can’t have a head or heart then either choose the “Say nothing” option or wait for the time to run out!
Decisions also count and have Brain and Heart icons
Secret (Collectible) Achievements
“Found all family secrets”
“Found all witchcraft secrets”
Secrets come in the form of various interact-able notes, books, Newspapers, etc. Make sure to flip and looks at both sides and all pages of various items. You can check your secret progress from the character and collections page.
Chapter selection can be used to obtain any missing collectibles. Just always select “New save” and don’t overwrite. Collectibles save as soon as found so you don’t need to finish the chapter either.
There are a total of 50 collectibles in two categories: Family and Witchcraft.
Picture collectible achievements
In Little Hope, the pictures take the form of small postcards that need to be flipped over.
Example of layout:
- Name of painting (Chapter it is found) Description.
-Glimmer of Hope:
“Find all of the white framed Pictures”
- Deadly Omen (No Escape) After the characters learn about the fog go through the chained fence where Daniel and Angela came from. It is in the back of the truck.
- Mercy (Off Track) Found outside the Police Department building on a green barrel.
- Ritual Blade (Another Way) Found in a room on a shelf in the store after the playground. You might need to enter by climbing the stairs outside.
- Shackled (The Crossing) After leaving the Police Department you can find it by a house on the left.
- Exorcism (Surrounded) When able to freely explore the church interior head into the entranceway and it can be found on the table.
- Demon at the Door (Reflections) Found on a bench near the restoration site and Mary’s grave after fighting some demons.
“Find all of the black-framed Pictures”
- Familiars (Playing Tricks) Outside of the bar near the visitor map on a bench.
- Human Sacrifice (Confrontation) After meeting Mary for the first time it is on a green barrel between a car and a building off the road.
- Like A Stone (Another Way) After exploring the playground it is on a bench on the other side.
- Dark Magic (Troubled History) After arriving a second time at the museum (with different characters) return to the room you entered from. The picture is on the desk.
- Voodoo Doll (Pursued) After leaving the museum and talking to the curator, head to the bench on the left side of the road.
- Pressed into Silence (Ruined) After arriving at the large building you need to investigate, it is located at the front on top of a filing cabinet.
-A Complete Picture:
“Found all Pictures”
Find all of the Black and White framed pictures as well as the golden picture for the achievement.
“Completed 5 combat events in succession”This unlocks after completing QTEs in succession during a combat scene.