The Henry Stickmin Collection is available on Steam and is doing numbers in terms of popularity. But among all these, there is a tiny hiccup of not being able to play in Fullscreen. So, in this short fix, we aim to solve that issue, with some easy steps. After that, you can hopefully enjoy the game in all its Max screen glory!
The Henry Stickmin Collection Fullscreen Fix
- You need to enable the BETAS drop-down, to fix Fullscreen.
- You can access the BETAS branch by right-clicking game exe, and then picking properties.
- Go to the BETAS tab and select “Opt-in for beta”
- The game will now download, so let it complete.
- After it is done, simply go in the game and enable the Fullscreen option.
- Here are the illustrative images showing the same:
image credits: Prestar
And that is how you can enable Fullscreen option, or rather fix it, in The Henry Stickmin Collection. We are open to any questions or suggestions regarding this post in the comments below. That is all and we will see you in the next guide!