In this guide, we will take a look at How to disable Mouse acceleration in The Outer Worlds. This will help you to be more precise in movements and accurate in aiming. Make sure you have a suitable Word Editor to do this task. Read on…
How to Disable Mouse Acceleration in The Outer Worlds
How to Disable
- Find and Open the Input.ini file. It is located in your AppData folder here
- The path is C: > Users > *YOUR USERNAME* > AppData > Local > Indiana > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor
- Once you open it, you will find that it is EMPTY. You need to enter a few lines there.
- Enter the following lines:
- Save the file, and you are good to go.
What is Mouse Acceleration
- Mouse Acceleration increases the speed of movement of your mouse pointer. The entire process depends on how fast you move it on the screen.
- You are able to reach your target faster and accurately. However, this also means you will likely overshoot the aim. Which is not what you want in an FPS game. So disabling it the best option to go for to optimize gameplay and accuracy all combined together.
About The Outer Worlds
You are lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy. You awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space, you will encounter various factions, all craving for power. The selection of characters you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
That is all we are sharing in this of The Outer Worlds. There is more to come from this franchise, so stay in touch. Thanks for reading and we will see you soon!