Want to know how to fix or repair Titanfall game and audio on steam? If so, then we have you covered! For quite a few players, the audio for Titanfall is causing massive issues on steam. For other players, the game just won’t start. If you are one of them, read on for a potential fix for the Game Audio
How to Fix/Repair Game and Audio in Titanfall
- You need to first, locate the steam files. By default it should be “This PC”. Then go to the installation folder for Steam.
- Click on “Program files (x86)” or “Steam” if you see them.
- Open Two Windows. Locate “Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\vpk” directory in one window and the “Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\bin\x64″ directory on the other window. Take note that you MUST have 2 windows open for this to work.
- Drag the “cam_list” text document from the “vpk” file to “audio_installer” in the ‘x64’ and place it directly on the audio installer. It should start installing it afterwards. An illustrative image has been shown on how to drag and drop the file from one window to the other.
- It will still bring up the error when you launch the game but the audio will be fixed!
Millions of gamers have already heard the words “Prepare for Titanfall” crackle over a radio. You will experience the feeling of dropping a Titan from orbit – of hearing the scream of a massive, 24-foot-tall mechanical monstrosity burning through the atmosphere. Fight Side-by-side with your Titan, running on walls and climbing buildings as your robotic buddy lays waste to enemies. Get into the Titan to take control, and wreaked havoc on enemies with rockets, plasma pulses, and 40mm rounds. This game consists of massive maps, immersive gameplay, and a variety of titans to control. Go in solo, or have fun with friends in this massive FPS multiplayer title.
That would be all for this guide on how to fix Game and Audio in Titanfall on Steam. Leave your thoughts in the comments below and we will see you soon in the next one!