There are several interesting features of V Rising which include collecting Blood Essence, fighting different enemies, hunting bosses, and searching for different items to craft, and more. Since you are a vampire in a survival game, there are a few things to be mindful about. One of the main things needed while protecting yourself is a roof.
As is the norm, vampires are extremely vulnerable against sunlight, the game stays true to that nature.
Read also: How to build Castle Heart in V Rising
Therefore, constructing a roof over your Castle(s) to function during the day will be key. The following guide will help you in constructing roofs throughout the game. Moreover, there are also steps included to help you use other options instead of a roof early on in the game.
V Rising: How to construct roofs of castles
Players have to make their way to the ‘Castle’ tab. Once here, select the ‘Reinforced Walls and Castle Flooring’ option. However, players will require Planks and Stone Bricks first, in order to craft a roof.
Having prepared the flooring and reinforced walls, you can make a room of any size. Once that is done, a roof will be formed over it, thereby stopping any sunlight from coming through.
- Moreover, the size of the roof will depend on the size of the room. Therefore, make sure you have the required crafting materials ready in order to create the roof.
- There is one bonus which helps players enlarge the size of the room without doing any extra work on the roof. The roofs will automatically cover the bigger area.
- Also, palisades and wooden items will not be able to create roofs. Players have to stick to items from “Castle” tab. However, as mentioned above, there are ways to lessen the impact of sunlight in the early portion of the game. This can be done by making use of ‘Mist Braziers.’
Building Mist Braziers
The first tip in this regard is players will not get the idea of Mist Braziers from the tutorial inside the game. Mist Braziers have to be constructed from the “Fundamentals” tab which is found inside the build section.
- Each Mist Brazier costs 120 Stones. After getting it ready, players have to light the Mist Braziers with fuel. The fuel comes from Bones. Every minute of powering the Mist Brazier will eat up one Bone. Therefore, make sure to switch off the Mist Braziers when it is night in order to save your resources.
- However, one of the most important things to remember regarding this whole process is that Mist Braziers will only protect a small area. So, make sure you get to building roofs as soon as possible with the required resources.
Tips for building roofs
- Players should make roofs over the crafting areas in the beginning. That will help you keep generating upgrades as you continue to modify the castle.
- Mist Braziers will help in providing protection to the parts of the castle that roofs cannot reach.
- You can use any kind of walls to make the roof. They can be found under the “Castle” tab.
- Doorframes and reinforced window walls will not need roofs in the game.
There you have it, everything you need to know in order to keep yourself safe from the dreaded sun. Do not go outside in too much, since the health decreases rapidly. Therefore, spend most of the time inside your castle and keep updating it. Moreover, you can also add roofs to all other castles that are formed.
Last Updated on May 21, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.