When you are playing survival and horror-based vampire-loving game, being on your guard and protecting from damage is paramount. In this regard, V Rising is the same in the case that it challenges players to mitigate damages taken from external sources.
Silver sickness is one of the major causes of worry for players as it causes prolonged damage over time in the game. However, another thing to worry about for players is exposure to Garlic, a Debuff in the game.
Read also: How to get Pristine Hide and Pristine Leather in V Rising
This has a negative impact on both damage protection and damage infliction for players in fights.
Though some of us are big lovers of challenges and tricky situations, Garlic Debuff could propose a tricky opponent in key moments of the game. Therefore, it is important to understand how Garlic Debuff works and the best ways to take protection from it.
V Rising: Effects of Garlic Debuff
The bad effects of Garlic Debuff are manifold. If the level of Debuff reaches 100, then players will be subjected to a 100% increase in damage taken from enemies.
On the other hand, their ability to inflict damage on opponents will be reduced by 50% during this time. Furthermore, prolonged exposure to Garlic Debuff will give off a scent to enemies in the game, so you are at greater risk of being tracked.
Therefore, all these things need to be taken care of in a great fashion in order to not fall prey to the crucial junctures of the game. No player would like battling at less than full strength and quite possibly missing out on greater rewards.
However, another thing that also has to be said is the effects of Garlic Debuff will go away on their own with time. Nevertheless, it is always handy to keep the resistances ready to protect yourself for the future.
V Rising: Ways to lessen Garlic Debuff
There are three major ways through which players can lessen the impact of Garlic Debuff. These are:
- Having a potion: There are two potions that players can consume in order to stave off the effects of Garlic Debuff. The first one you will come across is the Minor Garlic Resistance Brew.
- This elevates your Garlic Resistance by 25 for 20 minutes.
- Players can get their hands on the recipe by defeating Polora the Feywalker and crafting it via the Alchemy Table.
- The next version of this drink is the Garlic Resistance Potion. This gives 50 Garlic Resistance for 20 minutes.
- You will get this recipe from the Study or as loot in Dunley Farmlands.
- Wearing clothing that offers resistance: Again, two types of cloaks for two parts of the game. The first one is Hunter’s Cloak, received after defeating Beatrice the Tailor. The second one is the Phantom’s Cloak, gotten after eliminating Foulrot the Soultaker.
- The Bear form: This gives +25 Garlic Resistance to players automatically. Players can take the Vampire power of Bear form by defeating the Ferocious Bear boss, in one of the toughest fights of the game.
There you have it, how to best curtail the effects of Garlic Debuff in V Rising.
Last Updated on July 10, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.