This post is for Valorant players who suffer from in-game error codes and other issues. The 4 major errors/problems have been listed and all appropriate fixes have been provided. Check it out and apply them for smooth gameplay experience.
Game Issues and Error Codes Fix in Valorant
1. How to Fix Wrong Region (Change Your Region)
- Login to your account from their website, and you can change your region from their website.
- Riot removed the region select options on the account, you can’t change your region from their website anymore, the only thing you can do now is to contact their support, and wait for them to change your region for you.
2. How to Fix Cannot Be Launched Problem
- If you have the same error info like this, you need to run Valorant on administrator mode, turn it off, and run the game again.
- If it still doesn’t work, try checking Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe if it has the run as admin box checked, then right-click and run it as administrator.
3. How to Fix Failed to Create Process. Last Error Code 216
Last Error Code 216 Solution
- Running the game as the administrator has solved the problem for most of the players with the same issue, and make sure that your anti-virus protection isn’t interfering with the game.
4. What is Error Code 29 And How to Fix it
Error Code 29 Solution
Error code 29 means this is a network issue.
First, you need to make sure that Windows Firewall recognizes and allows VALORANT (a rather important step). Here’s how you do it:
- Type Windows Defender Firewall in the Windows search bar and click on it.
- Choose Allow a program through Windows firewall.
- Click Change Settings.
- Remove any current VALORANT and Riot Client entries, then add a new one with the Allow another app button.
- Locate C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\VALORANT.exe for the new firewall exceptions and click OK.
- On the firewall exceptions, check all boxes for VALORANT and click OK at the bottom.
- Repeat the above process to add an exception for our Anticheat at C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard\vgc.exe and click OK.
- Once more, repeat the process to add an exception for the Launcher at C:\Riot Games\Riot Client\RiotClientServices.exe and click OK.
There are also other useful measures you can take, for example, run the game as the administrator, and remember to ensure your anti-virus protection isn’t interfering with the game.
You can try a full reinstall as well, as the last resort. (making sure to run as an administrator after reinstall)
Thank you that is all we are sharing for today. Hope you find these tips useful. For more such tips please keep reading our posts. Cheers!