This guide is for Vecter players and shows you how to get a high altitude in the game. So without further ado, let’s check this out!
How To Get A High Altitude In Vecter
This is a trick which is probably going to save your life when you have no extra lives and there’s a sea of balls coming at you. In this guide you’ll learn it, if you haven’t seen the title.
All you need is:
- Dash knowledge
- A sky-way (the more inclined the better)
- Good fps
How to Get High Altitude
- Get on the sky-way
- Wait till you reach almost the end of it
- You can also do it in the middle, if you’re in danger. Any place is good.
- Use your dash skills to dash to the side headed towards the sky.
- It works by steering to the side too but dash is more effective!
- It takes about 0.5 seconds to transition to normal rotation after you get out of the sky-way.
Thank you for reading this guide. Hope it helps you in your quest. Au Revoir!