In this guide, we will show all the map locations for the chest to get all Legendaries in the Arms Race DLC. Borderlands 3s’ new addition called the Arms Race DLC has brought a lot of cool new Legendary Weapons. In this guide, we aim to show you where to get each one of them. Make sure to check out the map to farm individual weapons or check the entire guide for all the locations.
How to get all Legendaries in the Arms Race DLC in BL3
How to Start Arms Race DLC
- The first and foremost thing is to own the Arms Race DLC to farm or get these weapons. Owning Season pass 2 will be sufficient to get access to this DLC.
- You can get this from the Epic Store or their official website. Here is the official purchase link.
- After owning the DLC, head over to Sanctuary III and go to the location shown in the image below:
- You will find an Arms Race Poster here. Start the side mission for this DLC.
- Now simply select Stormblind Complex in Pandora to play the Arms Race DLC.
All Legendaries, Map Locations, and how to farm them
All the legendaries in the Arms Race DLC can be found within the DLC map. You can get it as a world drop from vendors, random enemies, bosses, and loot chests as well. One of the consistent ways to farm any of the DLC is to farm the final boss of the DLC called Heavyweight Harker. There are also dedicated loot chests in the map, from where you can get the following Legendary Weapons:
- Critical Thug/Hotfoot Teddy
- Dark Army/Plasma Coil
- Holy Grail/Death Rattle
- Gas Mask/Madcap
- Hot spring/Beskar
- Boogeyman/Binary Operator
Here is the entire Map with all the locations for the Legendary weapons:
How to Extract Legendary Weapons in Arms Race DLC
One of the key parts to get these legendary weapons is to extract them from the Extraction Gear Outposts. They will look something like this on the map:
- Go to these Extraction outposts and Extract the farmed weapon to find it in your inventory later on. If you do not extract it, you can end up losing the item entirely and probably wasting a run. So mark the Gear Extractors and always extract them after you are done.
We will be posting individual articles for some of these weapons, which we can find worth covering. So make sure you keep an eye out for such posts from us. We will go over the in-depth stats for some of these weapons, their Quotables, and some tips to use them as well. Leave your thoughts down in the comments below and we will see you soon with more Borderlands 3 content. until then, Adios!