The open-world action-adventure game by Insomniac Games is now available again as Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. The game is now playable on PC, and Nixxes Software collaborated on the port. The response has been overwhelmingly good thus far, as evidenced by the nearly 60K players that are currently online. However, a small number of players have encountered minor technical issues.
Fix For Controller Not Working On PC In Spider-man Remastered
Insomniac Games and Marvel collaborated on the creation of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PC, which introduces an experienced Peter Parker battling major crime and well-known villains in Marvel’s New York. Meanwhile, he is juggling a turbulent personal life with a demanding professional life while carrying the weight of Marvel’s New York.
Controllers Supported In Spider-man Remastered
The following controllers are currently natively supported by Spider-Man Remastered. This means that in addition to being supported, each of these will also have the relevant button prompts.
- DualSense (PlayStation 5)
- The DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 XInput controllers
- Steam Deck
For DualSense, all haptic functions can only be utilised when the device is wired.
How to Fix PC Controller Issues in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Although a large variety of controllers are natively supported by Spider-Man Remastered, some Steam users are having problems getting their controllers to function. Because dedicated profiles are already included by default in the game, this is incompatible with Steam Input.
By taking the steps below, you can utilise them with ease.
- Launch Steam and then your Library.
- Right-click on Spider-Man Remastered and select Properties.
- Choose Properties
- The library allows you to access the properties of various Steam games.
- Now, on the left, select CONTROLLER.
- Select OVERRIDE FOR SPIDER-MAN from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Use default settings” (or Disable Steam Input)
- Using the default settings on PC will resolve the Spider-Man Remastered Controller issue.
Although you can use Steam Input for that, we’d want to see additional controller support, including for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Overall, it’s admirable that Nixxes and Insomniac made such an excellent port with so many choices.
Last Updated on October 20, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!