Gamers that play Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 on Xbox One and PC have noticed graphic issues since the game’s beta access launch on September 22.
The Xbox and PC user bases have been vocal about their displeasure with the game’s shoddy graphics and have been hunting for fixes. Well here are my two cents on how to fix blurry graphics and glitches in texture in COD: Warzone 2.0.
How To Fix Blurry Graphics And Texture Glitches In COD: Warzone 2.0
A few important settings that are enabled by default have an impact on the game’s overall visuals. By selecting the gear symbol in the top-left corner of the main menu, players of Warzone 2.0 can reach the Settings tab.
- After that, proceed to the graphics section to access the settings for erasing the game’s blurriness.
- Turn on “On-Demand Texture Streaming” in the “Details and Textures” panel before doing anything else, and then maximize the texture cache size.
Additionally, this will assist in removing download restrictions, enabling in-game local texture upgrades. The next parameter under Details and Textures under Post-Processing Effects can be changed to lessen blur.
- Both “Weapon Motion Blur” and “World Motion Blur” should be disabled.
- This setting blurs the environment and weapon as the player moves to simulate movement, making it one of the most important blur contributors.
Check The Render Resolution Of The Game
The default Display Resolution Scaling of Warzone 2.0 is one of the key causes behind the game’s potential blurriness. My default setting was 33, which caused my game to appear hazy and below the level that my system could handle.
- When I changed the Render Resolution to 100, the game once more tallied my resolution.
- This setting can be found under Graphics Settings > Quality Preset.
Reduce the Brightness and Film Grain
The film gain parameter, which can be altered to reduce the blurriness and texture glitch, is located below the motion blur setting. To eliminate the grain from the display, lower the default value of this film grain from 0.25 to zero or 0.05.
- The player’s preferences and the level of sophistication of their gaming equipment will determine which of the numerous visual options they choose (PC or Xbox).
- To further enhance the picture, you can lower the brightness.
Set On-Demand Texture Streaming to On
You should turn on the on-demand texture streaming if your copy of MW2 has texture problems and looks blurry. It is clear that this option was added to lessen game size because MW2 on the PS5 weighs 150 Gbs compared to 72 Gbs on the PC.
- Enable this option and set the bandwidth and cache limits to high if your computer is good and you have enough storage.
Turn off the World and Weapon Motion Blur
If you have these options selected in the Graphics Settings menu, the game may appear blurry. Therefore, access the settings and turn off both of these.
This concludes the guide on how to correct Warzone 2.0’s texture bug and pixelated images.
Click here to view our guide for Warzone 2.0 not starting and crashing. Please click on this link to visit our section where we regularly provide new content about Call of Duty games. We appreciate you reading this article.
Last Updated on April 12, 2023
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!