Want to know how to get the TIZZY in Borderlands 3? We got you covered! Owning the Arms Race DLC is a must to farm or get this weapon in the first place. We will list a brief weapon overview and the quotable, along with the stats for the weapon. For the full guide, read on…
How to get or farm TIZZY in BL3
- There are dedicated chests for individual Legendaries in the Arms Race DLC.
- The Location for the chest to farm TIZZY is shown here for easy reference:
- You can also get this weapon from the final boss of the Arms Race DLC called Heavyweight Harker.
- This along with any other legendary weapon in the Arms Race can also be found from any random chests, vendors, enemies, or bosses.
- Make sure you EXTRACT the farmed weapon in an extraction gear outlet. If not done, you can lose the legendary!
- You can also find TRICKSHOT from this chest so be on the lookout for that as well!
TIZZY weapon stats and quote
The red text reads “I feel the hurt… Time for a rampage!”
TIZZY Weapon Overview
This Legendary COV pistol makes quick work of enemies! Even at mayhem level 11- level 65, it absolutely shreds enemies due to its high damage output. The only downside is ammo management. To balance this, you need to carry any artifact mods or builds which can give you constant ammo during the fights. You can run out of ammo quite easily if not managed.
The weapon churns out more speed as you hold down fire for longer. This in turn results in more damage output and can make easy work of even the toughest bosses. We would definitely recommend it for your main loadout. Pair it up with any ammo build for Moze or a crit build for FL4K.
Let us know your queries or suggestions in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you soon!
Last Updated on December 19, 2020
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!