In this guide for best tanks in the world of tanks 2020, we will list those tanks which are popular amongst the community. The slow but steady rise in popularity of World of tanks is credited to the game being free. The game also has an immersive and vast world of gameplay and a great overall multiplayer experience.
But before we dive into the guide itself, there is an overview of why such a Tier list? We have grouped the tanks in their Tier, starting from Tier 1 all the way up to Tier X. These Tanks are listed based on the success rate they have amongst the community. The players are entitled to picking a tank of their own choice. But This is a tier list of the tanks with the highest win rates in their respective Tiers. So let’s go straight into the Tier list for Best tanks for 2020 in World of Tanks:
Best tanks for 2020 in World of Tanks
Tier 1 – Leichttraktor
- A great pick, which consists of view range and mobility combined Together
- Armor is also decent to start off with. Not the Greatest for “Tanking” shells but enough to give you some fighting time in the battlefield.
Tier 2 – Renault R35
- Consists of decent armor to survive some time on the battlefield.
- The rear side of the Tank is 32mm thick which is more than par for most Tier 2 tanks.
- Consists of Decent depression and elevation values
- The only real weaknesses are its low mobility and Damage per Minute rate.
- Still, a formidable Tank to use in Tier 2
Tier 3 – Somua S35
- A tank that has great armor and overall stats.
- The maneuverability and handling are so good that you can “run and gun” without stopping much. Which compensates or, to an extent, compliments the low mobility of the tank.
- The weapons of this tank are also great. Knowing when and where to hit, can help you takedown most Tier 3 and even Tier 4 tanks.
Tier 4 – Matilda
- Matilda has one of the best Weapon sets for a Tier 4 tank. You can absolutely destroy any tier 4 tank with the correct combination.
- The other highlight of this tank is its Overpowered Armor.
- With the correct positioning and placement in the battlefield, it can demolish any Tank of even higher tiers.
Tier 5 – AT 2
- The Hit Point of this tank is great for a Tier 5.
- The gun in this tank can deal decent damage to Tanks of the same tier as well.
- Even with the low mobility and a nerf to its armor, it can still hold its own when it comes to 1v1 gunning and tanking in general.
- Of course, strategy and placement will also matter.
Tier 6 – KV-2
- The only major Highlight of KV-2 is its massive 152mm Tank shredding firepower!
- Not so good in terms of armor and reload time.
- Due to its firepower, it can one-shot almost all Tier VI tanks and even some tier VII ones.
- If you are on the receiving end, avoid its 152mm beast at all costs!
Tier 7 – AT 7
- The accuracy and the DPM of this tank is top tier.
- What it lacks in mobility, it makes up in firepower and penetration.
- The tank has a large HP pool, so it can definitely take a few punches before going down.
- One of the if not the best Tier VII Tank in 2020 so far.
Tier 8 – Emil I
- Good firepower combined with the correct depression to give a great firing potential.
- The mobility and the armor of the tank are also good enough to take fights head-on.
- Good DPM combined with overall excellent stats for a Tier 8 tank.
Tier 9 – AMX M4 mle. 51
- Good armor, good mobility, 120mm tank destroyer. What more can one ask for?
- The only downside we could point out is its underwhelming upgrade to a 54.
- But it is still one of the best, if not, the best Tier 9 Tank due to its all-round stats.
Tier 10 – Object 268 Version 4
- The only bad thing about the tank is its thin front upper armor. That is about it. The rest of the Tank, even after being nerfed is very Powerful.
- Almost impenetrable armor, excellent mobility, and overwhelming firepower makes this one of the best tanks in the game for 2020 so far.
- Definitely the one to use, and if not be ready to avoid or run away from one!
The above tier list is just a suggestive one, even though done with some research. You are free to experiment around with whatever Tank works for you for a particular tier. We are open to suggestions, questions, and general queries via the comment section below. That will be all for this guide on the best tanks for 2020 in World of Tanks.
Thanks for reading!