How can you get the Legendary DAHL Rifle called Soulrender in the new Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC Update for Borderlands 3? Well, look no further as we have you covered in this article.
We will briefly go over where you can farm this weapon, along with its overview and stats. But before proceeding with the guide, make sure you own the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC.
Soulrender Farm Location (Enemy Drop Location)
- The enemies that drop the Soulrender are TOM and XAM.
- They are located in Heart’s Desire, on Xylourgos.
- Fast Travel to Heart’s Desire – What beats Beneath.
- Here is the map location for TOM and XAM:
- Spawn at the given location, go out the first gate, and drop down towards your left. You will find Tom and Xam there.
- Make sure you kill both of them to make the drop chance more.
- They have decent health bars, so go with your best loadouts for the farm.
Soulrender Weapon Stats
The red text states “Picture a soul. Now REND that thing!”. The weapon is of DAHL origin and it can come in any random elements. The weapon can drop as Semi-Auto, Full-Auto and Burst Fire Modes. The preferable drop will be an anointed one with Full-Auto/Burst Fire or Semi-Auto toggle options.
Soulrender usage and overview
The unique part of the weapon is the Honing purple skulls which randomly spawn from the weapon, while you shoot. The spawn rate of the skulls are random, and they deal splash damage to enemies. Keep in mind that since they deal splash damage, you can also inflict self-damage if they are near you.
The skulls do elemental damage based on the weapon element (Fire for Fire Soulrender and so forth). They usually hone into the critical spots of the enemies, even when you miss your shots. Also, if the Massive bosses do not show up as red dots on your map, it means the skulls will not spawn for you. An Example of this will be Graveward.
The recoil is fairly low, the bullet damage is decent, and it can be used, especially to kill the annoying flying enemies. An overall great weapon to keep as a main in its current state.
With that, we will conclude this guide on farming or getting the Soulrender Legendary Rifle in Borderlands 3. Your questions/queries/suggestions are welcome in the comments below.
That will be all. Thanks for reading!