As per reports of many players, COD Modern warfare is crashing randomly from in-game, or players are having a rough performance experience. In this FIX/Guide we will suggest some methods to troubleshoot and fix them.
These fixes will cover:
- Low FPS
- The first and foremost thing is to update your NVIDIA or AMD drivers to the latest one. These drivers are dedicated especially to improve CoD: MW experience, so be sure to get them before starting the game.
- NVIDIA drivers
- AMD drivers
- In this method, all you need to do is Disable Crossplay on CoD: MW.
- In order to do this, go to options > then go over to Account tab > then select the crossplay option and toggle it to Disable.
- Make sure that you are not overclocking your GPU for this game. This can put a lot of pressure on the performance of the GPU irrespective of its capabilities. This can result in a crash or stop of the GPU functionalities.
- Updating your Windows 10 to its latest x86 or x64 version can also resolve quite a few performance, lag, and crash issues. In order to update windows follow this path:
- Type in the windows search “Settings” > Open settings and navigate to update and security > check for updates > wait for the process to complete and restart your PC.
- Updating your DirectX drivers to the latest version can also help resolve these crash and performance issues. Since the game uses all the latest drivers to run in an optimal condition you need to update this as well.
- Download your DirectX version
NOTE: These are just suggestive steps and are working for some of the players out there.
That will conclude this Call of duty modern warfare multiple fixes guides. If the problems still persist, You need to wait for a patch from the developers or write to them Here.