As per reports of many players, COD Modern warfare is crashing randomly from in-game, or players are having a rough performance experience. In this FIX/Guide we will suggest some methods to troubleshoot and fix them. These fixes will cover Crashes, Lag, Low FPS, and Stuttering issues in the game.
Tips and Fixes for COD MW
The first and foremost thing is to update your NVIDIA or AMD drivers to the latest one. These drivers are dedicated especially to improve the CoD: MW experience, so be sure to get them before starting the game.
- In this method, all you need to do is Disable Crossplay on CoD: MW.
- In order to do this, go to options > then go over to Account tab > then select the crossplay option and toggle it to Disable.
- Make sure that you are not overclocking your GPU for this game. This can put a lot of pressure on the performance of the GPU irrespective of its capabilities. This can result in a crash or stop the GPU functionalities.
- Updating your Windows 10 to its latest x86 or x64 version can also resolve quite a few performances, lag, and crash issues. In order to update windows follow this path:
- Type in the windows search “Settings” > Open settings and navigate to update and security > check for updates > wait for the process to complete and restart your PC.
- Updating your DirectX drivers to the latest version can also help resolve these crash and performance issues. Since the game uses all the latest drivers to run in an optimal condition you need to update this as well.
- Download your DirectX version
NOTE: These are just suggestive steps and are working for some of the players out there. If there do not fix your issues, then, by all means, contact the developers as soon as you can. The link is provided below.
About COD MW
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a 2019 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. Serving as the sixteenth overall installment in the Call of Duty series, as well as a reboot of the Modern Warfare sub-series, it was released on October 25, 2019, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The game takes place in a realistic and modern setting. The campaign follows a CIA officer and British SAS forces as they team up with rebels from the fictional country of Urzikstan, combating together against Russian forces who have invaded the country.
The game’s Special Ops mode features cooperative play missions that follow up the campaign’s story. The multiplayer mode supports cross-platform multiplayer and cross-platform progression for the first time in the series.
It has been reworked for gameplay to be more tactical and introduces new features, such as a Realism mode that removes the HUD as well as a form of the Ground War mode that now supports 64 players.
Infinity Ward began working on the game soon after the release of their 2016 title Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. They introduced an entirely new engine for the game, which allows for new performance enhancements such as more detailed environments and ray-tracing capabilities.
For the campaign, they took influence from real-life conflicts, such as the Syrian Civil War and terrorist incidents that have occurred in London. For the multiplayer, they scrapped the franchise’s traditional season pass and removed loot boxes, enabling them to distribute free post-launch content to the player base in the form of “Seasons”.
That will conclude this Call of duty modern warfare multiple fixes guides. If the problems still persist, You need to wait for a patch from the developers or write to them.