After playing the game for a while, EXP will become key to leveling up. But normal Experience gains are slow and less rewarding. This can be frustrating for some players as EXP is needed to level up your skill moves and, ultimately, your hero builds. In this guide, we will show you how you can Speed up the slow Experience gain process and unlock your skill levels faster.
How To Get EXP Quickly in OPM
How to Level up quickly
- Pick the 3-star difficulty mission called “Mad Scientist Run Amok “
- It Should be located at the bottom of the Mission selection screen.
- The Mission itself is easy to do, so it will not be hard to gain XP this way.
- You will be assisted by the AI with two more characters.
- All you will need to do is initiate a simple combo, for example, RRT (For keyboard players) and the AI players will chain the combo from thereon.
- Upon doing this you will easily get the S rank and a lot of XP in quick succession. Grind this method out as much as you want until you fulfill your XP goals for the Skill level.
- Doing this will also get your skill levels boosted from level 4 to level 5 fast.
Using XP with Growth Points
- In order to use the Growth points with your characters, Open the options menu then select My Hero Tab.
- Then You will come across 5 stats you need to invest the points in:
- HP: invest in this for maximum hitpoint gains.
- Attack: For max attack damage
- Killer Move: For Killer move damage stats boost
- Technique: Gain a boost in recovery speed for the move gauge in the game.
- Appeal: The AI teammates and characters gain more damage and become more powerful
Invest the earned XP points here and level up your character in a quick manner.
So, to sum it up, do the method shown in the first point to gain XP quickly and invest those in growth points as shown in the next point. Doing these will make the game much easier and the leveling experience much more enjoyable. That will conclude this short and simple guide on how to Level up fast in ONE-PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS PC game.