In this ARK guide I will showcase a hidden rathole underwater on the ARK: Survival Evolved Fjordur map in 2022.
Read the guide all the way to the end for the clearest idea of where to actually find the op sneaky starter hidden rathole base location in ARK Survival Evolved on the FJORDUR DLC. These are for official and also unofficial PVP mesh underwater.
- This cave might be a bit hard to find for some people, but this is the entrance to the rat hole.
- You need to go in here.
- There’s about eight of these gates around in this little area.
- So you’re just going to get to the right one.
- When you come inside, it becomes a land area.
- But its just a great little outpost on the server for PVP.
- You could definitely go for it or maybe you’re just a duo or a solo, that wants to just play on a server, not breed, not craft too many things, just have a bit of fun.
- Again good luck trying to place a wrap on here, especially on official and on some unofficials.
- You definitely might be able to do it, but this cave is quite good.
- If you’re any more than two people, maybe don’t go for it, but again if you’re, just, I don’t know, a pretty big tribe, and you just want to PVP outpost on the server, then this is a good choice for you, because it is very easily defended.
Last Updated on July 11, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!