In this ARK guide I will showcase a hidden rathole underwater on the ARK: Survival Evolved Fjordur map in 2022.
Read the guide all the way to the end for the clearest idea of where to actually find the op sneaky starter hidden rathole base location in ARK Survival Evolved on the FJORDUR DLC. These are for official and also unofficial PVP mesh underwater.
Hello hello! This is the location for the underwater rat hole here. Here it is on the map. It’s on the left and it’s in the ocean. Here’s the coordinates: 45.0 latitude, 34.6 longitude. All right, so what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna come straight down.
- This cave might be a bit hard to find for some people, but this is the entrance to the rat hole.
- You need to go in here.
- There’s about eight of these gates around in this little area.
- So you’re just going to get to the right one.
- When you come inside, it becomes a land area.
You can build land and soft place foundations. So what you’re going to do, you’re going to go straight, then look behind you. You should see a little crack here. This is the rat hole.
Some of it is a crouch point, but some of it isn’t a crouch one. You can run through this. Keep that in mind. Even then, this place is very defendable online. This thing will be extremely hard to raid.
You could probably mesh these edges away, but, I reckon you could defend this very well by yourself or with two people or maybe even three people. This place is quite small but for a PVP base, this is pretty good. This is all you need.
You can have a good tech generator, transmitter, turrets all around this. It can just be a little PVP base. It would be a fob if you’re trying to plan on raiding someone.
- But its just a great little outpost on the server for PVP.
- You could definitely go for it or maybe you’re just a duo or a solo, that wants to just play on a server, not breed, not craft too many things, just have a bit of fun.
- Again good luck trying to place a wrap on here, especially on official and on some unofficials.
- You definitely might be able to do it, but this cave is quite good.
- If you’re any more than two people, maybe don’t go for it, but again if you’re, just, I don’t know, a pretty big tribe, and you just want to PVP outpost on the server, then this is a good choice for you, because it is very easily defended.
Not many people know about it, so that’s pretty much it for the rathole. Hope you enjoyed and hope this guide helped you. Goodbye!
Last Updated on July 11, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!