Players are finally enjoying the launch of Armored Cores VI: Fires of Rubicon, and they must know how to access two types of files. These are the Save and Configuration files in the game that will come in handy often. You will have to know about moving around the drives of your PC.
It is also advised that players keep a backup of their saved progress in case the autosaves go corrupt or missing. The following guide will help players find the save and config files for Armored Core 6.
Armored Core 6: How To Find Save And Config Files Location
For players who are looking for the save files on Steam, they have to:
- Launch Steam and select Library
- Right-click on the game and choose Properties
- Click on the Local Files tab
- Choose the Browse Local Files option, which will lead you to a new window
- Go to this path \Steam\steamapps\common\Armored Core VI\SavedGame, and you will find your game’s saved files
Players who are searching for the saved files on their PCs will have to:
- Get inside File Explorer and head to C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Armored Core VI\SavedGame
- This is the location of your saved files on the system
Config file location on PC
The config files on the PC can be found at C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\ArmoredCore6, and it is called GraphicsConfig.xml. It is the default setting and location, so players are advised not to edit them unless necessary.
There is also the location of the AppData folder in Windows 11 that players should be familiar with:
- Open any folder, new or existing
- Select the three dots at the top and choose Options
- Select the View tab and choose “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” within the “Hidden files and folders.”
- The AppData folder is present when you get back to C:\Users\Your username
Save file Location on PS4/PS5
For those of you hunting for the saved files on PS4 or PS5, here is how to reach them:
- Head to Settings from the homepage and then get inside Application Saved Data Management
- There is Saved Data in System Storage, where you need to copy the data to a USB storage device or external hard disk
- Choose the saved data you want a backup of, and you will find the save files in the folder called /savedata/[Your PSN ID]/Armored Core VI within your USB or hard disk
Save file Location on Xbox
- Head to My Games & Apps and choose Armored Core 6
- Click on the Menu button and select Manage Game
- Copy the game’s saved files to your USB device or external hard disk (same as PlayStation)
- The save files are found at [Your Gamertag]\Local Saved Games\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Armored Core VI
Players must always keep a backup of their saved files for the game handy so they are safe from corruption. It is also beneficial to keep track of your progress in the game.
Last Updated on August 30, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.