Certain elements come in very handy when it comes to shooter games, and that is the case with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
You have the opportunity to make adjustments to your graphical and Field of View (FOV) settings in the game that will greatly benefit your gaming experience. The following guide discusses the top graphics settings for PC players and the best FOV settings for COD: Modern Warfare 3.
COD: Modern Warfare 3 – Best Graphics and FOV Settings
This is for PC gamers only, and since the performance of the game is based on your system along with the settings you apply.
The more you optimize them, the better it is for you in order to get the best experience as you play along. That is why you should definitely check them out as soon as possible and make the best choices.
- Display Mode: Fullscreen Latency will decrease latency.
- Display Monitor: The one you have or the one with the best refresh rate.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- V-Sync: Off
- Display Resolution: Go with 1080p or 1440p as 4K will slow your PC down in most circumstances.
- Screen Refresh Rate: The best your monitor can hold.
- Focus Mode: Off
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Invidia Reflex Low Latency: On and Boost
- Out of focus Custom Frame Rate Limit: 30
- Custom Frame Rate Limit: Custom
- Menu Custom Frame Rate Limit: 90
- Gameplay Custom Frame Rate: 300
- Upscaling/Sharpening: FidelityFX Cas
- VRAM Scale Target: 90, as it is the best
- Render Resolution: 100
- Anti-Aliasing SMAA T2X
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Normal or Low
- FidelityFX CAS Strength: 100
- Variable Rate Shading: Off
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: High
- Bullet Impacts: Preference
- Detail Quality Level: Normal
- Depth of Field: Off
- Weather Grid Volumes: Low
- Texture Resolution: Normal
- Particle Resolution: Very Low
- State Reflection Quality: Low
- Tessellation: Off
- Persistent Effects: Off
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Shady Quality: Low
- Local Texture Streaming Quality: Low
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Volumetric Quality: Low
- Screen Space Shadows: Off
- Terrain Memory: Medium
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- Water Quality: Default
- Deferred Physics Quality: Off
- Weapon Field of View: Default
- Film Grain: 0
- World Motion Blur: Off
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Field of View: 90 to 110
- Vehicle Field of View: Default
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
While there is some compromise with regard to the visual settings, what is more, important is that you are able to take on the enemy seamlessly without any hitch in the game, as it can be the difference between life and death on the field.
The importance of FOV cannot be understated in COD: Modern Warfare 3, as you have to keep a balance for the best result. It is also dependent on your personal preferences, but most likely, yours will fall somewhere between 90 and 110.
This gives the best FOV when it comes to the action during fights, along with noticing opponents that are not near yet. You will also benefit from small and large maps as well so you are much better versed when the action starts.
Thus, that is all the information players will need when it comes to the best graphics settings in COD: Modern Warfare 3, with special emphasis on the field of view whose importance cannot be understated. You would do well to figure out your comfort zone and get cracking in the game.
Last Updated on November 10, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.