If you want to know how to get the Leviathan’s Breath Catalyst in Destiny 2, we got you covered! We will show a few places you can get this exotic drop from. Getting the catalyst for this exotic bow is worth your time and effort due to the extra quiver size it grants you. For the full guide, read on…
How To Get Leviathan’s Breath Catalyst in D2
1. From Wrathborn hunts drop
The Wrathborn hunts drop Leviathan’s Breath Catalyst. The Lures can give extra progress towards it as well. Here is a video guide on how to do Wrathborn Hunts:
2. From Powerful Enemies in Leviathan’s Breath
You can get the catalyst as a drop from any powerful enemy within the Leviathan’s Breath. Some players have got the drop from the Arms Deal Strike in the map.
3. From Random World Drops & Activities
You can also get the catalyst from random world drops. They can be Nightfall, Strikes, Crucible activities and challenges, Ranked MM, etc. The public event chests and bosses can also drop this catalyst randomly, IF you are lucky enough.
Catalyst Perks and Stats
Catalysts in general, generate orbs on multi-kills, and gains a tracker which displays stats of combatants defeated with it. Once Master-worked, it will receive additional capabilities which are listed below.
How to Masterwork
You need to defeat 1500 combatants using Leviathan’s Breath to unlock the upgrade. You can also defeat High-Tier Wrathborn Combatants with ANY weapon for a bonus progression towards the catalyst.
- Colossal Quiver – Increases Quiver Size: basically this will increase the bow ammo you can carry to 15. Note that the Bow Reserve Mods DO NOT work with the catalyst. So you will not be able to stack ammo capacity if you are using any mods.
- This has an inventory size of 80 (source: light.gg)
Follow any of the methods above and get the coveted catalyst for The leviathan’s Breath Exotic Bow in Destiny 2. If you have any general queries, do let us know in the comments below, and we will see you in the next guide!