Are you getting double controller issues in FIFA 21? Do not worry as we got a fix in this guide. Lately, a lot of players are seeing One controller Twice in the game. There is a simple solution to this, so read on…
One Controller Showing Twice (Double Controller) – How to Fix
The Issue appears something like this:
1. Close FIFA 21 and Navigate to Windows Search Bar.
2. Type “Settings” in the Search Bar and locate “Devices”
3. Select “Bluetooth & Other Devices” from the left side.
4. Now simply locate your Controller and DELETE it from that list.
5. Take note NOT to Disconnect the USB Controller at any point during the process.
As tested so far, this method is working and solving issues for a lot of players. So if you follow the steps carefully, it will definitely resolve the double controller issue for you.
That is all we are sharing in this fix guide. mention your thoughts or queries in the comments below. We will try to answer/respond to them to our best. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more of such fixes!