This guide will help you to fix an issue in Metro Exodus, where you cannot find weapons or guns in “My Weapons”. This particular bug can be a bit tricky to overcome, hence we will show you how to do it. To make sure this fix worked, go into “My weapons” modding and check if it appears after the fix.
We also list other Fixes for different games. You can check them out here.
No Weapons Glitch fix in Metro Exodus
- Restart Steam in Offline Mode.
- Open Metro Exodus Config File: C:\Users\(your user)\Saved Games\metro exodus\(your game number).
- Exclude the quicksaves and the autosaves archives. (Be sure to make a backup of your current files).
- Start the Metro Exodus game (Keeping steam Offline).
- Go to the Chapter Section, choose “finale” (Last one), then watch all the cutscenes. When the credits appear, skip it and go to Main Menu.
- Now you can select “my weapons” by starting Metro Exodus NG+.
Crosscheck for No gun bug fix
- Start Metro Exodus NG+
- It will have the first scene, on the train, telling the history. Let it end and watch Artyom enter the manhole.
- At this instance, check his arms. If it has any mod (compass, enemy mark, metal detector) the fix worked well.
- If you do not see any weapon mods on his arm, simply start over the process.
Tips and tricks to Keep Weapon mods
- Its highly recommended to NOT die for the watchmen at the Moscow level(The very first one, after entering the manhole)
- If you die, you can possibly lose all your weapon mod.
- You’ll receive all your three weapons from the previous playthroughs after Yermak gives you the pistol, the knife, and the battery light.
If you face any issues regarding the post, let us know in the comments below. That will be all!