This guide will show the Best PC Graphics Settings for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Due to the release of Vulkan in 2020 for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, it can now be optimized better to give better gaming experience. The Running of the game is quite similar to what was before, but the introduction of Vulkan means that the game has now become more stable. Ensuing some fine-tuning within the in-game settings and some other PC settings will make the game ideal to play at a decent FPS and run smoothly as well.
Best PC Graphics settings for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Window Mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Vsync: OFF
- Resolution Scaling: 100
- Temporal Injection: ON
- Anti-Aliasing: ON
- Foreground Framelock: OFF
- Background Framelock: OFF
- Extended FOV: 0
- Sharpening: OFF
- Ambient Occlusion: OFF
- Level of Detail: Low
- Texture Quality: Medium
- Anisotropic Filtering: 16
- Screen-Space Shadows: OFF
- Terrain Quality: Low
- Grass Quality: Low
- Screen Space Reflections: Low
- Sun Shadows: Low
- Cloth Simulation Quality: Medium
- Motion Blur: OFF
- Bloom: OFF
- Subsurface Scattering: OFF
- Lens Flare: Disable
- Long Range Shadows: Low
- Volumetric Fog: Off
- Sharpening: Off
Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements for Ghost Recon Breakpoint
System Requirements for Ghost Recon Breakpoint
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 3 1200/Intel Core I5 4460||AMD Ryzen 5 1600 / Intel Core I7 6700K|
||AMD Radeon R9 280X/Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 (4 GB)||AMD Radeon RX 480 (8 GB)/ Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 (6 GB)|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
||Windows 7/8.1/10||Windows 7/8.1/10|
Our system specifications used to test
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 5 3600|
|GPU||GTX 1050TI 4GB|
|RAM||16 GB RAM|
Some Performance (FPS) Boosting Tips:
Update AMD and NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
Keep your computer’s graphics drivers updated.
- For NVIDIA graphics cards – install new drivers from here.
- For AMD graphics cards – install new drivers from here.
NVIDIA Control Panel Settings
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Go to the Adjust image settings with preview tab.
- Click the “Use my preference emphasizing
- Put the bar in Performance mode.
- Click on the Manage 3D settings
- Select Program Settings
- Click Add
- Select the Ghost Recon Breakpoint from the list, then click on “Add Selected Program” button.
- Make the following settings afterward:
Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
Texture filtering – Quality: High performance
Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames: 1
- For Notebook users: make sure you select the “High-performance NVIDIA processor” on the preferred graphics processor.
- Click Apply.
AMD Radeon Settings
- Open the AMD Radeon Settings
- Click on Gaming
- Then click on Global Settings.
- Go to the Anti-aliasing mode, pick Override application settings.
- Click on the Anti-aliasing level, and select 2X
- Go to the Anisotropic Filtering Mode and turn it ON.
- Select Anisotropic Filtering Level and select 2X
- Click on Texture Filtering Quality and select Performance.
- Select Wait for Vertical Refresh and select Always off.
- Click on the Tessellation Mode and select Override application settings.
- Finally, click on the Maximum Tessellation Level and select the 32x or lower.
Fullscreen Optimization settings
- Right-click on the desktop launcher for the game and select open file location.
- Right-click on the GRB.exe application
- Select Properties
- Tick Disable full-screen optimizations on the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the OK
Windows Performance Options settings
- Type performance in the search bar of Windows, click on Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows from the results.
- Select the Adjust for best performance
- Click OK
Discord settings changes
- Open Discord
- Go to User Settings
- Then, go to the Appearance tab.
- Uncheck Hardware Acceleration.
We managed to get 55-62 FPS on average with the above settings and Tweaks. If you struggle with FPS even after doing the above settings, Turn off Temporal Injection and Anti-Aliasing. That should be enough to fetch you some FPS and run the game smoothly. That will be all for this guide on Ghost Recon Breakpoint Best PC Graphics Settings 2020.