You and your companions are thrust into an amazing maritime adventure in Raft. Players compete to survive a risky journey over a large sea, either individually or jointly.
Build your own floating home from of wreckage and reef salvage, but watch out for man-eating sharks. You can learn everything you need to know about producing and using biofuel from this tutorial.
How To Make And Use Biofuel In Raft
How Biofuel Works
Your engines can be powered more effectively by biofuel. Moreover, it is the only source of power for battery recharges.
Ways To Create Biofuel
You’ll need three things to generate biofuel. These are the three things:
- Refiner of biofuel
- Additional food in plenty
All you need to do is set the biofuel refiner down after you have these three items. After that, place the meal in the larger blue tub and the honey in the white side container.
Unless you run out of food, biofuel will then be produced gradually. The small red area near the bottom will show after the biofuel has been produced.
- If you’re having difficulties finding it, the red portion is on the side that has the white portion on it, to the left.
- Additionally, the red area will have a black lid when biofuel is finished being produced.
- One container of biofuel is equivalent to one jar of honey.
How to utilize biofuel
Simply go up to the item in your inventory that you wish to load with biofuel to use it. Then, if you get a pop-up saying “E place biofuel,” look at the fuel tank portion of it and press E to add one item of biofuel.
How to utilize biofuel pipes and tanks
Use some biofuel tanks and pipes if you don’t want to keep refilling your engines or battery chargers with biofuel. Simply create a biofuel tank, or tanks, depending on how much biofuel you produce, first.
To make one biofuel tank, all you need is…
- 25 plastic
- 10 plank
- 6 scrap
- 2 bolt
And just four scraps of metal are all you’ll need to make two fuel pipes. All you need to do is lay down the biofuel tanks and pipes once you have created enough of them.
Put the biofuel tanks down first, close to the engines or battery chargers you want to power. The pipelines connecting the tanks and the items you want to power should then be laid down.
- The opening near the tank area’s bottom connects the tanks, battery chargers, and motors to the pipes.
- While battery chargers take up two spaces adjacent to each other, pipes, tanks, and engines all take up one foundation.
- When installed on the ground, pipes placed on foundations can be walked over, however, it can be a little strange.
- While engines and tanks need five things of biofuel to be filled, battery chargers just need one.
- Pipes can be stacked on top of one another to rise.
- If supported by pipes leading up to it, a pipe placed on a platform will float in the air.
That’s all I have to say about it in this manual. You should be able to utilize it to generate biofuel for your raft, I hope.
Last Updated on June 23, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!