Our favorite gun-wielding witch is back in the third chapter of the Bayonetta series. The most recent Nintendo Switch game has both new and recognizable characters, and it was created by Platinum Games, known for Nier Automata. A hack-and-slash action-adventure video game like Bayonetta 3 has a ton of optional tasks and treasures to keep an accomplishment seeker busy.
The Verses are one such collection and can be both simple and difficult to locate. There may be some Bayonetta 3 spoilers below. Readers should use caution.
How To Locate Verses In Bayonetta 3
In Bayonetta 3, there are many Verses to acquire for each chapter. Verses come with accompanying bouts, and Bayonetta must persevere to collect powerups for use. There are no Verses to be collected in the Bayonetta 3 side missions.
Prologue – A Chaotic Encounter
- The beginning combat on a cruiser is where the first verse appears.
- The second verse is found in the opening battle for the Infernal Demons’ power.
- The third verse is obtained from the Kraken battle that occurs later.
Chapter 1 – Scrambling for Answers
- Verse 1 is obtainable once the initial cutscene with the Homunculi is through.
- Verse 2 is located directly in the middle of the level.
- In the region above the waterfall, there is a hidden third verse.
- In the center of the Chaotic Rift path is the fourth Verse.
- Verse 5 can be found close to Tokyo’s Gomorrah fight scene.
- At the beginning of the level, verse 6 is on the right.
- You must successfully complete the seventh Verse in order to face off against two powerful Homunculi in Shibuya’s streets.
- On the rooftops, close to a deck of cards, lies verse 8.
- Inside the central tower is verse 9.
- Once you have the demon pulse, you can tackle the following and the tenth verse. From your starting position, turn left to find a secret place at the end of the road.
- Under the Shibuya tunnels is verse 11.
- Shibuya’s tunnels are another location where verse 12 might be found.
- After leaving the tunnels and skipping the cutscene, you can find the thirteenth Verse.
Chapter 2 – City on Fire
- On the right side of the starting point is where you’ll find the first verse.
- As soon as you leave the beginning region and proceed forward, verse 2 is automatically started.
- The third verse is tucked away in the arena’s corner.
- After finishing the part with the water tower, verse 4 is activated.
- Verse 5 is yet unknown.
- Verse 6 must be finished before moving on to the following battle.
- As soon as the previous Verse concludes, Verse 7 begins and leads you through a race course of damaging structures.
- Verse 8 involves a protracted boss confrontation after the twin buildings.
Chapter 3 – A Sinking Feeling
- To get to the first Verse, cross the moving platforms close to the rail car.
- Verse 2 is situated on a building’s roof after Verse 1.
- After the cutscene with Luka concludes, verse 3 begins.
- Verse 4 is located in the level’s following section.
- Verse 5 takes place in the face of a sizable foe past the main gate.
- The new Bayonetta part appears in verse six.
- Longer than the preceding Verse, Verse 7 introduces the new Bayonetta.
- The eighth verse starts with a Kaiju combat
Chapter 4 – World’s Apart
- At the beginning of the chapter, verse 1 is on the main path.
- Bayonetta can help you expose the second Verse by tearing down the damaged wall.
- Verse 3 is located near the lava’s shattered wall.
- Verse 4 begins as you ascend the stairs and pass the front gate.
- Verse 5’s battle takes place beyond the Verse 4 location.
- Verse 6 points directly in the direction of the glowing orange flare.
- To the right of the unlocked door, the seventh verse is concealed behind a huge metal weapon.
- Verse 8 is after the Viola cutscene.
Chapter 5 – Hot Pursuit
- Start the level by smashing the orb there to find Verse 1.
- Beyond the door that is only partially open lies the second verse.
- In the door on your far left, close to the beginning of the level, lies verse 3.
- The great courtyard serves as the trigger for verse 4.
- Get out of the courtyard and go after Luka. To begin the fifth verse, enter the structure.
- Verse 6 begins with you pursuing Luca and avoiding the barriers.
- The seventh verse is down the steps.
- Enter the walkway after exiting the tunnel. Verse 8 begins with a right turn.
- There will be a cutscene with Luka when you descend the stairs and enter the following arena. Finish the battle to unlock Verse 9.
Chapter 6 – Off The Rails
- Verse 1 is revealed at the beginning of the level when you break open the massive, broken door behind you.
- The second Verse is located down the walkway past the courtyard.
- Past the main courtyard entryway is where you’ll find the third verse.
- When you continue onward, verse 4 immediately starts.
- At the bottom of the stairs leading up to the arena’s right side lies verse 5.
- The sixth verse is close to where the fourth verse is.
- Verse 7 follows the cutscene with the Pyrocumulus.
- Verse 8 will be on your right when you ascend via the lift.
- As soon as you enter the next arena, verse 9 starts.
- Another alternative Bayonetta appears in the tenth verse.
- Verse 11 is found in the following conflict with the Arch-Pyrocumulus.
Chapter 7 – Burning Sands
- Before the two big towers, get to the central platform and start the first verse.
- A pink glow towards the main region past the towers denotes verse 2.
- As soon as you reach the Chaotic Rift, verse 3 starts.
- Following the part on the desert with the Cheshire mirages, the fourth verse begins.
- Verse 5 and the riding segment with Cheshire come next.
- Verse 6 can be started by finding the narrow passageway between the cliffs that lead to a concealed place.
- The seventh verse starts with a forward motion from the direction of the preceding verse.
- To get to Verse 8, navigate the moving platforms.
- Near the sand river’s end is verse 9.
- To start Verse 10 and start a cutscene with Luka, enter via the main door.
Chapter 8 – A Croaking Chorus
- Verse 1 starts after the opening cutscene.
- Verse 2 will begin when you enter the arena tower.
- Near the side of the tower is verse 3.
- Verse 4 is hidden beneath the quicksand tunnels.
- The entrance to the following chamber, up the stairs, marks the start of the fifth verse.
- Verse 6 is located in a hidden space that can be reached by heading west up the stairs.
- The seventh Verse starts behind the exit.
Chapter 9 – Learning to Fly
- Verse 1 is indicated by a blazing light past the waterfall.
- Verse 2 begins by interacting with the red glow in the right temple.
- Verse 3 is situated atop the temple where Bayonetta is present.
- To activate a cutscene and Verse 4, ascend to the summit.
- Go through the large entrance in the windmill temple to activate Verse 5.
- To open the sixth Verse, move along the passageway.
- Verse 7 is located in a large room behind the passage on the right.
- The next room contains the eighth verse.
- The next room’s Verse 9 is located shortly after the one before it.
- The enormous gold-filled arena is where verse 10 is located.
- After a brief cutscene, the eleventh Verse begins and includes a flying part with some shooting.
- You get Verse 12 from the combat that comes right after.
- Verse 13 then starts, following yet another cutscene.
Chapter 10 – Cover of Night
- To find the first Verse, proceed beyond the moving platforms and reach the top.
- Verse 2 is located next to a summon barrier beneath the tower’s bridge.
- The third Verse is after the magic door, within the new arena.
- Verse 4 is located by crossing over into the Chaotic Rift.
- Verse four will be finished shortly before the start of verse five.
- On the right side of the major road, in Paris, stands verse 6.
- Verse 7 can be accessed by going through a doorway in the side street to the left.
- After the cutscene, verse 8 begins past the main arch.
Chapter 11 – A Familiar Dance
- Verse 1 pits you against a well-known adversary close to the beginning.
- Verse 2 is in the area to your left, marked by a golden glow.
- Verse 3 can be found after leaving the subterranean and returning to the main street. Finding this in a nook across the floating platforms is a little difficult.
- The fourth Verse will now begin when you return to the main route.
- Verse 5 is yet unknown.
- Enter the lengthy platforming area for Verse 6 inside the Chaotic Rift.
- Verse 6 is immediately followed by Verse 7.
- Verse 8—a boss battle—marks the conclusion of the chapter.
There are a total of 20 chapters in Bayonetta 3, including the Prologue, Side Chapters, and the Records of Time.
Each chapter typically takes an hour to complete, depending on its contents, with the exception of the brief Records of Time and Jeanne-centric Side Chapters.
The Verses for Bayonetta 3’s Chapters 12, 13, and 14 are still under construction.
On October 28, 2022, Bayonetta 3 for the Nintendo Switch was released amid intense controversy concerning former Bayonetta VA Helena Taylor. Since then, the game has recovered quite well and people are enjoying the game so far. For more such guides, keep posted with gamertazero.
Thanks for dropping by!
Last Updated on October 31, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!