There are a lot of things that you can do as Hank in Bear and Breakfast, with setting up rooms being a key facet.
Players have to keep their motels in tip-top condition in order to attract more guests and earn money. Therefore, you will have to keep updating and remodeling the rooms as you progress through the game. However, there will be times when you may have to delete rooms and build them back again.
Given the specifics of the game, you will have to be careful in how you assemble them. In that regard, the following guide will help players in understanding the phenomenon of deleting rooms.
Bear and Breakfast: How do rooms work
The game has laid down specific measurements of rooms that you have to follow. The outer portion of rooms cannot be normally made bigger.
That is why it is necessary for players to know the mechanics of how the rooms fit together in hotels so that they can do the best job. Here’s how to approach the issue:
- The minimum dimensions of bedrooms have to be 4×3
- Buildings that have washrooms or other amenities have to keep the bedrooms near to them
- When players select a room that is not a bedroom, you will see a circle that covers bedroom(s). These are the bedrooms that will have to use the indicated bars, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- Of course, every motel will have a different layout in terms of room coverage so players have to adjust accordingly as to what facilities each bedroom has.
Bear and Breakfast: How to delete rooms
There is always the possibility that some rooms have been made without keeping the aforementioned rules in mind.
Therefore, you will have to modify or delete the rooms and start again. The following steps will help in understanding the whole process:
- Select that room that you want to modify or delete
- You will notice a box to the right which has information about the room including the comfort score and what needs to be done further, if anything
- There will be the options of “Edit” and “Delete” respectively at the lower portion of the box
- If you select Edit, you can only change parts of the room
- Players going for Delete will see the room vanish, along with the money being refunded, and items and furniture returned to the Inventory (provided there is space).
Thus, that is all players need to know about deleting rooms. You can begin anew to craft a new room and design it how you want. It is a tedious process to redo it, but it will be worthwhile given your previous knowledge.
Last Updated on August 17, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.