Players have been having a jolly good time while bringing up their followers in Cult of the Lamb. As you keep on bettering the Red Crown, there is a ton of content on the other side including abilities, recipes, traits, and of course, Rituals.
While all of them are of varying importance, two of them can be used very well to progress in the game. Sacrificing and Ascending cult members will be key in keeping your followers on the right track.
However, the way to perform these two rituals is not that easy and there are some things you have to achieve beforehand.
In that regard, the following guide will look at both Rituals and how to go about them in the game.
Cult of the Lamb: Unlocking the Sacrificing Ritual
This is a vital element of the game as you will need it to battle in every Crusade. Here’s how to go about unlocking the same:
- Head to the Darkwoods
- As you Crusades move through the area, you will find and beat the second mini-boss
- Once you have achieved this, a meeting with The One Who Waits is on the horizon
- You will get the ‘Sacrifice of the Flesh.’
Now, players will be able to perform the said Ritual as and when they want from their Church Altar. You can choose the Follower who will be sacrificed to the Old God. It will cost 75 Bones to commence the Ritual, and your Faith will be reduced by 10.
The rewards from the Ritual are:
- You will be getting a huge amount of EXP
- This will unlock health, fervor and more weapons
- Players will also be eligible for Curses too.
However, the quantity of EXP will vary depending upon the Loyalty Level of the sacrificed. Given that there is a good loss of Faith, there are ways to offset that loss too. It goes like:
- You can get the ‘Belief in Sacrifice Trait’ which is available from the from the maiden tree of the Afterlife as you helm a new Doctrine
- You will get +20 in Faith whenever a Follower gets sacrificed
- Another way is having your Daily Sermon after the sacrifice.
Keep in mind that players will have to wait for a few days after using the Ritual to do it again. Additionally, the cost can be reduced to half (37) if you have Cheaper Rituals Divine Inspiration already.
Cult of the Lamb: Unlocking the Ascension Ritual
Once Followers begin getting old, there are a few options. They can pass away from Old Age or be sacrificed. However, the final choice is of Ascension by the Lamb for the worthy ones. Here’s how to unlock it:
- You will have to get a Stone Tablet first
- Then command the Doctrine and choose Ascend Follower Ritual
- It is present in the first tier of the Law and Order section.
This procedure will also require 75 bones (37 if you have the aforementioned bonus unlocked) and gives you 15 more points in Faith.
The more Faithful a follower is, the better the rewards from Ascending him. Once again, players will have to wait a few days before using the Ascension Ritual again.
Thus, that is all players have to know regarding these two pivotal rituals. Players have to use it carefully, given their limited usage in the game.
Therefore, make sure that you understand the mechanics of the whole process before starting it.
Last Updated on August 17, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.