The adorable iteration of playing a builder bear who wants to run a motel business has really struck home in 2022.
Bear and Breakfast has been one of the cutest games of the year, and I am loving Hank. The friendly bear is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to keeping his guests happy.
Read also: How to delete rooms in Bear and Breakfast
You are in charge of everything, from building new spots to overseeing comfort to managing furniture. However, all of it can get overwhelming at times, especially the last part.
Indeed, making sense of how to fit increased number of stuff in the same confined space can be daunting.
Therefore, I have compiled the following guide in order to help players out with maximizing the fixed area.
Bear and Breakfast: Building rooms and adding furniture
Before we can even start moving furniture around, the mechanics of creating a room have to be sorted out first.
When starting out, you can make them at a workbench, before being able to build from any location. Here are the steps to follow in order to get started:
- Go to the specific workbench present at the location
- Press the ‘hammer‘ icon present on the wheel to the left-hand corner to the down of the screen
- Choose the kind of room you want to build
- Select and drag the room you chose with bedrooms being 2×3 at least. However, I realized later that you will need bigger beds in order to accommodate all the heavy-duty furniture of the future
- I added a bed, alongside drawers and cupboards to start with before choosing more stuff to increase the decoration and prestige of the rooms.
Bear and Breakfast: How to rotate furniture in rooms
The game gives you full freedom to rotate any objects or furniture in all sorts of rooms.
After finishing the creation of a room with all the assorted items, choose the Inventory option from the same lower left-hand side corner and follow the below steps:
- Select the item you want to move, then select the area in the room where you want to move the object
- I had to click twice to select the item after it showed a white outline
- However, I had a problem beforehand as there was a rug underneath my selected piece of furniture
- In this scenario, I had to eliminate the rug from the room and then repeat the process
- Press R to rotate the item; it can only be moved up, down, left, and right
- The object will be lit in blue at its new location, meaning you can set it down. However, if it red, then you need to move it to another place.
Thus, that is all the information you will need to move around and rotate furniture in any room.
I needed some time to get the hang of it, but it is a nifty trick as you progress through the game.
Last Updated on August 29, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.