The new Season of Plunder for Destiny 2 has garnered a lot of following and fame already. I am enjoying the pirate-themed game play which has you battling the enemies of the high-seas.
There are quite a few new weapons to marvel at, alongside the upcoming Quicksilver Storm Exotic with the Lightfall expansion.
Read also: How To Fix Captain’s Atlas Bug Issue
Of course, there are a bunch of new Seasonal Challenges to get into as well with Antiquarian 1 being one of them.
You will be rewarded with the Repute currency that helps you upgrade the Star Chart. However, the process of completion can be trickier without the full details, which I have listed down in the following guide.
Destiny 2: Ways to complete Antiquarian 1 Seasonal Challenge
While you may have already completed Sails of the Shipstealer, the mechanics of Antiquarian 1 are not as straightforward because there is not full revelation of an important part.
You are challenged to battle enemies on Europa and bringing the first relic to the H.E.L.M.
I used the Fusion Rifles which made the task easier, and only had to use Expedition two times to get the first part of the challenge done in no time.
However, it will be the second part that will require some understanding as explained in the following steps:
- Once you have the first relic, the logical next step is to go to the H.E.L.M.
- This is where the inner mechanic kicks in as you would have to have already completed another quest
- This is the weekly conquest of Sails of the Shipstealer
- I went to get the relic from the Hideouts quests which follows the finishing of Ketchcrash and Expedition.
Now that you have this latest relic, you can finally move onto depositing the relic from Europa.
This is the part that has confused many players, as they completed only one path before trying to bring it back.
Now, the final steps to complete the mission are as follows:
- Go to the H.E.L.M. which has the relic stand opposite to the Star Chart vendor
- You can find it to the right part of the main corridor in the area
- I had to “Interact” with the same and it will then take your relic which will automatically finish the seasonal task
- You will receive a message from Eido and the relic will show up on the stand.
- I received the Repute award which will be needed for the Star Chart, and you will continue receiving the same from now on.
Thus, this is all the information you will need for the Antiquarian 1 challenge. Given the fact that the relic stand has place for more relics, it is possible that you will be needed to go over same kind of challenges in the future.
Last Updated on August 29, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.