Borderlands 3 has some cool weapons in store. The Monarch Legendary AR in BL3 is one of them. Getting or farming can be tricky so we will show you how to, in this guide. But before starting your farm, make sure you get the mayhem level to 6 or above to make it work. Anything below Mayhem level 6 will not enable you to get the Monarch.
BL3 – Monarch Farm Location (Drop Location)
- The enemy that drops Monarch is Killavolt.
- The location for the farm is Lectra City in Promethea.
- Here is the exact map location for Killavolt:
- If you do not have him on the map yet, simply do a side mission from Moxxi called “Kill Killavolt.”
- After the side mission, he should be available to farm.
- NOTE: You need to be Mayhem level 6 or above to farm this weapon. So make sure you increase the mayhem level before starting the farm.
Monarch Weapon stats
The red text reads “The deadly sting of the monarch!.”
Monarch Weapon overview
This weapon is a VLADOF Auto Rifle, which can come in x4 or x8 variants. The X4 damage variant consumes 1 ammo/shot and the X8 variant consumes 2ammo/shot. This weapon can drop in any of the in-game elements. It can also drop in non-elemental form.
The weapon fires four bullets which spread in a square manner as they shoot. The Bipod Mode causes more damage at the cost of your movement speed. Simply toggle this mode and check it out for yourselves. The bullet spread the damage is a standout when it comes to this AR.
You can use this with any crit build for the vault hunters. If you can manage the limitation in movement and jump while in Bipod mode, this weapon can do great against mobs of enemies. It can also be impactful against high-level single bosses.
In conclusion, this weapons’ fire rate, bullet spread, and damage can melt enemies even at higher levels. We definitely recommend the weapon for your main loadout. Experiment around with it and find the playstyle that suits you the best. That will end this short guide on farming the Monarch legendary AR in Borderlands 3.
That is all!