How to get the legendary Maggie Jakobs pistol in bl3?
After the recent buff of the Maggie revolver in BL3, it has become ever so important to farming/getting it. Maggie can help a player in doing massive damage to any mini or main bosses. Here are a few tips on how to farm it.
How to get dastardly maggie tip 1:
Since this particular weapon is a world drop, you can farm this from any of the bosses. But there are a few efficient ways to make the farm a bit easier. If you do manage to get it from any particular world drop consistently, keep a track of it.
Getting/Farming Dastardly maggie TIp 2
- This tip involves farming the graveward.
- He is located in Eden-6 in The floating tomb.
- Again, make sure you take on of the Meta vault hunter builds to make it easy.
- Rinse and repeat until he drops the maggie revolver for you.
- Here is the exact location for Graveward:
How to get dastardly maggie tip 3:
This guide on farming involves farming the loot tink boss. We know that they have been nerfed after the recent patch. But there is a workaround for that and you can still get him to spawn. Farm him as much as you want until you get the coveted Dastardly Maggie.
Again Use any of the meta Vault hunters builds to melt him, and you should be done in no time.
Follow This guide to know How to Farm Loot Tink ( Hoarder Tink) post-patch.
How to get dastardly maggie tip 4
- The Maggie, as well as Lyuda, can now also be farmed from a particular boss in Borderlands 3.
- You would want to farm the final boss of Cistern of Slaughter, known as Tremendous Rex.
- The Location is Meridian Metroplex in Promethea.
- Here is the Map location for Cistern of Slaughter:
- Trigger the save station located near the Cistern of Slaughter to make the farm easier.
- You need to fight through 5 rounds of enemies, and you should find Tremendous Rex on the Final Wave in the final round.
- NOTE: To efficiently farm Tremendous Rex, you need to die after you kill him, IF the weapons do not drop for you. One way to do this is to leave a few enemies alive, and then die from them.
- If you fail to kill yourself before the mission completion, you will have to repeat all 5 rounds again. So make sure you are prepared and ready to die, in case the weapons do not drop for you.
- That way you will only have 4/5 rounds and you can simply play 1 round to farm Tremendous Rex.
Also, take note that you can do this in ANY mode. The only reason you want to do higher modes is to get the anointed ones for the weapons.
That will conclude this guide on farming the Dastardly Maggie in BL3. If you have any suggestions regarding the process or any general questions, let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!