Published: June 21, 2022 | Last Updated On: June 21, 2022
The new season of Destiny 2 has come with a variety of weapons that players. There are all types of sidearms, weapons, and sniper rifles. All the guns come with a preferred area of superiority, whether it be Player v Player (PvP) or Player v Environment (PvE). In that regard, the Gallu RR3 is a Sniper Rifle that is dominant in PvP combat.
However, that is not to say that it will not have an effect on PvE either. This weapon has an Adaptive Frame that inflicts Arc energy damage.
Read also: Deepsight Weapon Crafting guide in Destiny 2
Though the recent Solar subclass network may limit its current usage in the game, players should still go for it and pair it up with the god rolls for the future. The following guide will help you get the Gallu RR3 and the best perks for it.
Destiny 2: How to get the Gallu RR3
The Gallu RR3 cannot be crafted weapon in Destiny 2. Therefore, the rifle will never get the better quality versions of perks that craftable weapons are privy to in order to make them stronger.
However, the perks will still make Gallu RR3 a great choice for Arc 3.0 which will be coming in Season 19. Gallu RR3 will be got from the World Drop weapons pool, meaning you can complete any activity that does not have specific rewards.
Furthermore, Legendary Engrams that can be gotten from enemies also have the potential to have the roll for Gallu RR3. Many weapons in the game can be got through this method, which means you will have to be patient in order to get the Gallu RR3. However, there is a couple of other ways.
You can focus Umbral and Prime Engrams to Master Rahool in the Tower, alongside getting Legendary and Prime Engrams from Banshee-44 after getting a higher rank with him.
Destiny 2: Gallu RR3 with the best perks
There are quite a few options for players to choose from when it comes to barrel and magazine perks. The best barrel and magazine perks are:
- Barrel: Arrowhead Brake, Chambered Compensator, Extended Barrel, and Corkscrew Rifling. The first option is the best for PvP sniper choices.
- Magazine: Accurized Rounds and Tactical Mag.
These will be great magazine perks for Crucible, Vanguard, and Gambit activities in the game. The best third and fourth column perks are listed below as:
- Overflow/Golden Tricorn: This roll has great potential for PvE activities after the Arc 3.0 releases, so make sure you grab it.
- Heating Up/Snapshot Sights: Improves your accuracy and stability with every final blow that is great for PvP activities.
- No Distractions/Snapshot Sights: The god roll of Gallu RR3 which is of limited use in PvE activities.
- Shoot to Loot/Dragonfly, Golden Tricorn: Another great option for PvE activities when Arc 3.0 gets launched.