The beginning of Week Two in Season of Plunder has brought several new quests for players. While you are tasked to further some storylines of Week One, there are plenty of unique tasks too.
The Sails of the Shipstealer plot will be furthered in Week Two with players needing to get ahold of a new relic in order to defeat Eramis and the pirates ultimately.
While the gist of the mission remains the same, there are a lot of new twists and turns in the journey itself. In that regard, the following guide will help players in completing the second part of the storyline.
Destiny 2: How to start Sails of the Shipstealer Week Two
The premise of the quest was laid down in Week One, with The Drifter tasking you to deliver The Spider who went to the Eliksni Quarter after that in order to join up with Eramis.
The big boss is gathering an army of pirates to get relics, and you will have to get to them before they do.
Week Two begins as you interact with Mithrax at the H.E.L.M. at the Star Chart.
- You will have to get the buried treasure in an Expedition
- A map will have to be made in the Captain’s Atlas to find it
- I had a lot of Treasure Coordinates at this point and so should everyone but the real key is Map Fragments
- Therefore, you will have to keep finishing up Ketchcrash and defeat pirates
- After you get the required amount of Map Fragments and have the map ready, you are set to start the mission.
Destiny 2: How to finish Week Two of the storyline
Apart from the treasure, you will also have to slay 50 enemies in the Cosmodrome, where the Expeditions takes place itself.
- Once you have finished the task, you have to interact with the mounds of dirt on the other side of the rewards chest
- Now, you have to find the next location in the H.E.L.M. map known as the Sharpshooter, where the pirate boss Iriks stays
- Once you finish off the boss, you will be ready to get the relic.
- Having collected the required prizes, make your way back to the Ether Tank inside Eliksni Quarter
- You will be watching a fiery conversation between Mithrax and The Spider
- Once it finishes, go and talk to The Drifter through the holoprojector. After it is done, interact with The Spider to get the prize.
Thus, that is all about finishing off the second leg of the Sails of the Shipstealer. The journey is only getting more heated up and there will loads more to in the coming weeks.
Last Updated on September 5, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.