Season 18 of Destiny 2 has been going on strong with its pirate-styled play and new storylines every week. There has been a number of unique weapons added as well, with the Planck’s Stride being one of them.
A Legendary Arc Machine Gun is a perfect addition against huge swathes of opponents.
Furthermore, there are a number of perk combinations that enhance its abilities extremely well. Given that the developers have focused on maximizing the potential of Arc 3.0, with loads of treasure to grab.
In that regard, the Planck’s Stride will be a great asset to have and here is everything you need to know about it.
Destiny 2: How to get Planck’s Stride
Much like the rest of the new weapons, Planck’s Stride is gotten after finishing Ketchcrash and Expedition Playlist. Here are the steps to grab it in the game:
- I focused on upgrades inside the game to get the weapon quickly
- You will find two Swashbuckler upgrades to better your chances alongside the Weapon Treasure Map within Navigator gives one random weapon after an Expedition
- The other way is to use Umbral Engrams of the Star Chart and focusing Plundered Umbral Energy. But you will need to have the Focused Weapons Spoils before this
- Needless to say, you will have to have the season’s pass and for this waiting for the free drop, you have to get to Rank 45.
Destiny 2: Planck’s Stride perks and abilities
The Machine Gun fits 75 rounds in the magazine and can fire up to 900 RPM. The major benefit of this is you can get the Amplified buff quickly as you will banish many enemies altogether.
Read also: How to get AMMIT AR2 Auto Rifle in Destiny 2
Your movement speed and weapon handling abilities also get heightened. Coming to Perk combinations, here are the best ones below:
- Heating Up/Harmony
- Perpetual Motion/Eye of the Storm
- Mulligan or Grave Robber/Pugilist
- Grave Robber or Perpetual Motion/Swashbuckler
For barrel and magazine, I went with Accurized Rounds and Arrowhead Break respectively. They will better your range and handling speed, with lesser recoil.
The following points also help in building the favoritism of Planck’s Stride:
- Heating Up/Harmony is a great choice with the former bettering your damage and handing after a kill with a different weapon while the latter increases stability, accuracy, and recoil direction.
- Planck’s Stride also has the new Origin Trait of Right Hook which has been described as “Dealing melee damage gives this weapon increased target acquisition and range”
- You can head to the Relic at The Enclave for crafting your weapon, and select your favorite Perk combinations.
Thus, that is all the details surrounding Planck’s Stride which can prove to be a real asset.
Players should definitely opt for it when they have the chance and unlock its true potential inside Destiny 2.
Last Updated on September 4, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.