Season 18 of Destiny 2 is off to a flier with players going hell for leather in the opening weeks. I have been enjoying the pirate-themed Season of Plunder a lot, which is filled with new activities and weapons.
One of them is the Taipan-4FR Void Linear Fusion Rifle. It has a Precision Frame with accurate energy bolts, and vertical recoil.
Therefore, you can fire at opponents’ weak point much more effectively. There are many superb perks and all players can gain access to it through many ways, and even free.
In that regard, the below guide will help players in acquiring it and equipping it in the best way.
Destiny 2: How to get Taipan-4FR
As mentioned above, there is more than one way to get the Liner Fusion Rifle.
- It is a part of the world loot pool, which gives you a random chance in the game
- Of course, it can take a while, as you will be getting Umbral Engrams
- I made a beeline for the Veist Weapon in H.E.L.M. through the second tab of the Star Chart
- This will allow you to concentrate on a particular Weapon Foundry after getting the Season Pass
- If you have been making weapons at The Enclave, then you are set to make it yourself.
Coming to the “free way,” here are the steps to get it in the game progression route itself:
- The addition of the new tutorial mission on crafting guidance in the Season is your start point
- Going to The Enclave on Mars will give you your first quest called “Foundry Resonance“
- This rewards you with the Ammit-AR2 Auto Rifle and a Resonant Alloy
- The next quest is the “Foundry Shaping” which gives a Deepsighted Taipan-4FR which you will have to finish a round of Dares of Eternity or Wellspring
- Now you will get a second Deepsighted weapon and have to extra Resonant Elements through slaying enemies
- You will be able to unlock the weapon soon after and just have to craft it and level up one time.
Destiny 2: Taipan-4FR perks and abilities
There are several great options for choosing Perks as mentioned below:
- The God Roll is Enhanced Battery, Firing Line, Triple Tap, and Arrowhead Brake
- Arrowhead Brake and Enhanced Battery betters your handling speed and magazine size alongside bettering recoil
- Firing Line improves precision damage by 20% when you are with two or more allies
- Triple Tap will be activated after you quickly do precision strikes on opponents which betters your stance against DPS bosses
- When I was playing solo, I chose to go with Frenzy in battle
- You can keep customizing as much as you want.
Thus, that is all the information you need to get and use the Taipan-4FR in the game.
It can prove to be a great option in a variety of combat situations as many have already found already.
Last Updated on September 8, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.