The ever-loving franchise of Digimon is thriving with the latest release of Digimon Survive. The game is a departure from the previous tales of joy, with some seriously serious moments present.
However, some aspects of the gameplay have remained unchanged, including the Digivolution saga. Players can Digivolve their buddies to different levels.
To go from Champion to Ultimate, players will need the Perfect Enlightenment Slabs. They are incredibly helpful as you progress through the game and face more powerful enemies.
In that regard, the following guide will help you in knowing about this special item and how to get it in Digimon Survive.
Digimon Survive: How to use the Digivolution item
Once players have received the Perfect Enlightenment Slabs, they have to follow the below steps in order to Digivolve their Digimons:
- Open the Pause Menu and choose Status
- You will find all the available Digimons here
- Choose the Digimon you want to evolve to the next level
- Go to the Evolution Tab and select the Digimon
- Several Digimons will have many evolutions so be careful of which one you are going for at any one time
- To go from Champion to Ultimate, players will need the Perfect Enlightenment Slab to apply to their selected Digimon
As always, once the evolution is complete, players cannot take it back to their former selves. Therefore, always make sure that the Digimon you want to evolve is not someone you will be able to befriend later on in the game.
Digimon Survive: How to get Perfect Enlightenment Slabs
You will be able to earn Perfect Enlightenment Slabs from interacting with Monzaemon or MagnaAngemon during battles.
- Monzaemon is a Puppet Digimon who looks like a yellow teddy bear and can be found in Free Battles inside the Second Island Area.
- MagnaAngemon is an Angel Digimon who represents an armored angel holding a purple blade and can be found in Free Battles within the Factory Area.
Here’s how players can get Perfect Enlightenment Slabs from the pair inside the game:
|More than anything.|
|Mutual…understanding…would end…conflict…||That’s not enough.|
|Do you…wanna…fight…?||I don’t want to fight.|
|Get…away from here…||Appreciate the advice!|
|Stepping on…flowers…makes me…sad…||What a nice ‘mon.|
|All… you need… is love…||That’s a tough sell.|
|Would you… use violence in Digimon Survive… to protect others…?||Try something else.|
|What do you think is the most important thing for building trust?||Trusting your Partner|
|The goal of this battle is to test each other’s strengths.||I’ll come out on top!|
|What kind of human are you?||My own kind of human|
|It’s better to take some sort of action than just sit idly by and worry.||Gotta Move Forward|
|Is there something you’d like to say to me? Go on, don’t be shy.||Thanks for being kind|
|By the way, why exactly are you here?||I was guided here|
Thus, that is all players have to know about getting Perfect Enlightenment Slabs in order to evolve their Digimons. While it is necessary to fight tougher bosses, make sure that you use them wisely throughout the course of the game.