In today’s guide, I am going to be talking about how you can translate Dinkum from English to any other language. Follow this step-by-step guide to know just how you can do that.
Dinkum is a massively popular Steam game that has attracted a large player base within a very short span of time. Here you can enjoy life as an outdoors person using your survival skills. Follow my guide to know more about language resetting.
How To Translate Game Language In Dinkum
- To get XUnity, click this [github.com]link. The most recent version is AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-[version number].zip.
- Place SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe in the game’s root folder (for example, /Steam/steamapps/common/Dinkum) after unpacking the download.
- After installation, launch SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and shut down the command prompt.
- Start Dinkum (Patch and Run) to create the required folders and end the game.
- Open Config.ini in a text editor in the newly created /Dinkum/AutoTranslator folder.
- Change the language you want to translate into (such as en or ru) after Language= and change the language after FromLanguage= to en or auto.
- Save the configuration file and exit.
- Remove the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from the text file /Dinkum/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text.
Dinkum Early Access FAQ’s
These were some questions asked to the developer of the game and this is how he answered them.
How come Early Access?
“I’ve been working on the game Dinkum for more than three years. Despite the fact that I think the game is highly enjoyable, there are a few extra things I’d like to add so that it feels “full. As long as Dinkum is in Early Access, I can keep working on it while incorporating community recommendations and criticism.”
How long will this game be available in Early Access?
“For at least a year, but ultimately until the game and its content are of a caliber I deem finished, I will keep working on Dinkum.”
How will the Early Access version and the full version differ from one another?
“I want to increase the number of Villagers you can draw to your island and deepen the relationships and backstories of each one of them. In addition,
I would go into more detail on other game-related topics such as seasonal activities, hunting, trapping, driving, farming, and photography. To further make your island feel like home, I want to keep adding more bugs, fish, crops, clothes, decorations, and furniture throughout Early Access.”
Will the game’s pricing vary between Early Access and after?
“Dinkum will be available in Early Access at a discounted price.”
In what ways do you intend to involve the community in your development efforts?
“Through Dinkum’s Discord server, where users are allowed to provide feedback and recommendations for new features or balancing adjustments, I will be interacting with the community. Patch notes are included with every update or patch and are completely transparent.”
Minimum System Requirements For Dinkum
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Last Updated on July 23, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!