The new season of Fortnite Chapter 3 has several cool additions in keeping with its Vibin’ name. Players are vibing with new skins, weapons, maps, and quests.
Players are gearing up to have the best season yet, and the ever-popular game is all set to invade our gaming time again. While some players prefer a stealthier way of taking on the game, others opt for a more gung-ho approach. There is good news for the latter type of players, with the addition of Bounty Boards in the game.
The concept was first introduced in Chapter 2 Season 5, the idea is simple: players can put a bounty on any player in their ongoing match. It will be indicated by a circle on the map, which will get smaller as time passes.
Players who are able to defeat the bounty-marked opponent first in the game will be awarded Gold Bars, which is Fortnite’s own currency.
They can then use it for later upgrades and buying even cooler stuff. Therefore, players will be eager to know the exact locations where these Bounty Boards will be found in Chapter 3 Season 3. The following guide will help you with all the places and how you can get to them before anyone else.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: Bounty Board locations
There are a total of 27 Bounty Boards in the new season, two less than Chapter 3 Season 2, that contained 29. Here are exact places on the map where you will find each of the 27 Bounty Boards:
- Bounty Board 1: It is to the north of Logjam Lumberyard, in the building to the furthest east of Washout Wharf landmark.
- Bounty Board 2: The south of the main structure, at Seven Outpost 2.
- Bounty Board 3: Back to the outer reaches of the Logjam Lumberyard again, but this time by the trees at he north-eastern edge.
- Bounty Board 4: South of the Shifty Shafts.
- Bounty Board 5: To the west of the building in the south-west of Sleepy Sound.
- Bounty Board 6: Its found to north of the primary building occupied by The Daily Bugle.
- Bounty Board 7: The orange building just beside The Daily Bugle, to the south-west of The Temple.
- Bounty Board 8: Seven Outpost 3, in the north-east side.
- Bounty Board 9: Seven Outpost 5’s main central area.
- Bounty Board 10: Happy Camper, the camping place which is located to the west of Loot Lake or Loot Landing.
- Bounty Board 11: To the northern corner of the Floaties Boaties, beside Loot Lake.
- Bounty Board 12: This will be inside or by main building that is situated at the northern corner of Coney Crossroads.
- Bounty Board 13: The northern building present at Launchpad, which is the biggest island in the eastern sea.
- Bounty Board 14: Can be found outside the Shroom Chalet, south-west of Rave Cave.
- Bounty Board 15: Beside the Reality Tree, from where Reality Seeds are found that give players Mythic Weapons.
- Bounty Board 16: The larger building to the north of the Sanctuary.
- Bounty Board 17: Underneath the Mighty Monument, near the big yellow rock.
- Bounty Board 18: Seven Outpost 7’s west wall.
- Bounty Board 19: In the eastern building of Greasy Grove.
- Bounty Board 20: Beside a Tover Tokens present at Rocky Reels.
- Bounty Board 21: The Joneses, beside the POI’s lake.
- Bounty Board 22: To the north of the eastern side building at Fungi Farm.
- Bounty Board 23: South-west of the Impossible Rock, by the blue wreckage that is present there.
- Bounty Board 24: Just outside of Canyon Plaza, present in Condo Canyon, near the bridge.
- Bounty Board 25: Present in the easter side of the main building of Synapse Station.
- Bounty Board 26: The building to the north-west of Chonker’s Speedway.
- Bounty Board 27: Outside of Seven Outpost 4, moving south of Condo Canyon
Obviously, players are not required to visit all the places. However, players are incentivized to do it, as they will get Accolade XP, which is given double the amount in the near future.
Last Updated on July 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.