Getting heirloom shards fast, means getting your wanted Heirloom in Apex legends. Be it the Kunai knife for Wraith, the Drum Sticks for Lifeline, the Single Axe for Bloodhound, the Boxing gloves for Pathfinder, the trophy heirloom for Mirage, and so on.
Getting any of these heirlooms will require 150 Heirloom shards each. The heirloom shards pack drops 150 shards (50×3). So we will show you some ways in which you can get these shards in the game.
Apex legends Heirloom Shards complete guide
How many packs to get heirloom shards?
As of now, you can randomly get the heirloom shards from any Apex pack. You can also get heirloom shards once every 500 apex packs (1/500).
This means that, after opening 499 apex packs (excluding the event packs), the 500th pack is guaranteed to be an Heirloom shards pack. Take note that the 500 apex packs do not include any event packs.
How to Get Heirloom shards in apex legends for Free?
- What you can do is survive more in ranked matches. Go for kills, but mainly focus on survival since that will give you the most XP.
- Gaining XP will give you a chance to level up and acquire Apex packs for free.
- The more you level up and open Apex packs, the more the chances of dropping the Heirloom Shards pack.
- And yes, heirlooms shards can be acquired without spending a single penny in the game.
- The odds of that happening are very slim, but the more you play and level up, the more are the chances. We have come across a lot of players who have acquired the heirloom shards like this.
How to get Heirlooms Shards in Season 5 and onwards?
- As of the current date of publishing, you can get the Mirage heirloom by spending Money on the game.
- You need to open all 24 packs from the Lost Treasures Collection Events pack. Upon completion, you will get the Mirage Heirloom.
- If you happen to miss this and possibly other future events, You can always find these heirlooms in the Store Tab under the Heirlooms section, in-game.
- The other option to get Heirloom shards in S5 and onwards is, of course, to level up as much as possible and be lucky enough to get a drop for a free Apex pack.
How to buy Heirloom Shards in apex legends?
- Technically, the heirloom shards can be bought with apex coins.
- That is because you need to spend money to purchase the apex coins. Then use those coins to open Apex packs.
- If you are lucky enough one of these packs will contain Heirloom shards (150) which can be used to purchase the heirlooms.
How to check the number of apex packs opened?
- One simple way is to just keep track of your purchases and opening. This can get tedious to do and keep track of.
- In that case, use this link to check the stats of the number of apex packs you have opened in the game
Personal Experience with Apex legends Heirloom Shards
- We have managed to get Heirloom shards twice in the game. It was before we managed to open 500 apex packs.
- The drops were random and they got dropped in season 4.
- As we checked the number of apex packs opened by us, it stood around 300 packs.
- The first one dropped at 35 packs left, and the second one dropped when there were 7 packs left to open.
- Here is the live drop video for both the Heirloom Shard Packs: Link
These are some general queries that we tried to answer with our personal experiences and extensive research. We are welcome to any suggestions or questions in the comment section below.
On that note, we shall conclude this guide on how to get Heirloom shards in Apex Legends for 2020.