Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, there’s not a chance that you haven’t heard of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, the newest talk of the town.
For the unaware, it is a thrilling free-to-play battle royale game set in Prague that was globally released on April 27, 2022, and quickly managed to gain traction among casual players and professional streamers alike.
With the increasing player base of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, players are also often encountering various problems with the title that are hindering their gameplay and performance. Issues like frequent stutters, lags, or FPS (Frames Per Second) drops while playing the game are becoming increasingly common as more people look for solutions to these problems.
How to Improve Performance in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt
If you’ve been facing performance issues while playing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, we have you covered. Here’s how you can fix stutters and lags while improving your FPS count in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt FPS Increase, Lag Fix
Here are some things you can do to maximize your windows performance:
- ‘Power plan’ – Choose High Performance
- ‘Game Mode’ – Enable Game Mode
- ‘Game Bar’ – Disable Xbox Game Bar
- ‘Graphics Settings’ – Navigate to ‘SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Bloodhunt\Tiger\Binaries\Win64’ and Add Tiger-Win64-Shipping.exe. Set it to ‘High Performance’.
Right-click on your desktop, go to the Nvidia Control Panel, and input the following settings:
- Image Sharpening: Off
- Ambient Occlusion : Off
- Anisotropic Filtering: Application Controlled
- AntiAliasing – FXA: Off
- Antialiasing – Gamma correction: On
- AntiAliasing – Mode: Application Controlled
- AntiAliasing – Transparency: Off
- Background Application MFR: Off
- CUDA – GPUs: All
- DSR – Factors: Off
- DSR – Smoothness: Off
- Low Latency Mode: Ultra
- Max Frame Rate: Off
- Power Management Mode: Prefer Max Performance
- Quality – Texture Filtering: High Performance
- Threaded Optimization: Auto
- Triple Buffering: Off
- Vertical Sync: Off
- Trilinear Optimization–Texture Filtering: On
Best Graphics Settings
Here are the best in-game settings for maximum FPS in Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt:
- Display Mode: Full Screen
- Resolution: Personal Preference (Lower Resolution = More FPS)
- Enable Vsync: Off
- Frame Rate Smoothing: Off
- Use DX12: Off
- Resolution Scale: 100
- AMD FSR 1.0: Off
- View Distance: Low
- Material Quality: Low
- Texture Quality: Low
- Texture Filtering: 2x
- Effects: Low
- Foliage: Low
- Lighting Quality: Low
- Volumetric Fog Quality: Off
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflection: Off
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Anti-aliasing: Off
- Subsurface Scattering: Off
- Motion Blur: Off
- Chromatic Aberration: Off
- Film Grain: Off
- Bloom: Off
- Lens Flare: Off
- Light shafts: Off
Once you’ve followed these steps, your FPS in Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodhunt should have improved drastically. If you feel the visual quality has deteriorated beyond your liking, you can increase some of these settings as per your personal preference.
If you follow the above steps carefully, you should be able to enjoy the game without any issues. These settings are particularly helpful for GTX 1050Ti, 1650, 1660, and entry-level RTX series users. Processors are flexible, but still, i3, i5 latest-gen should run the game smoothly.
We also have a YouTube channel where we upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on May 24, 2022
When he’s not busy throwing CS:GO games, raging in DoTA 2, or grinding Black Desert Online, Fate can be seen binging Netflix for no less than four hours in a row.