In this guide, we will take a look at the Seasons for Each of the Crops in the Medieval Dynasty. This is a list about the sowing & harvesting season of all seed plantations, so you know what gets planted/harvested when. Simply refer to the table for ease of reference.
Plantation Seasons Guide for Crops in Medieval Dynasty
|CROP||SOWING SEASON||HARVESTING SEASON|
What is a Field?
A field in Medieval Dynasty is a farm building that enables various kinds of growth for vegetables and crops. It is also known as a patch of land that is used for the cultivation of various plants, such as grains, vegetables, flax, etc. The Field is unlocked and immediately usable at the start of the game. Fields can be either manually tended by the player or can be automated by assigning villagers to the Field Worker profession through the Barn.
How to Construct a field?
Fields can be constructed by selecting the Field under Farming from the Build Menu and drawing an area on the ground. The width and length (in squares) are shown on the screen while constructing the field area. Left-click to finish building the pieces and you are done building the fields. Fields can only be placed on open ground and must be free of any obstacles like trees and stumps (stumps can be removed with a shovel for example).
Fields are always aligned to the axis of the in-game cardinal directions (north-south, east-west) and cannot be rotated. A newly created field has to be “grubbed up” before it can be used for farming, which can be done by using a Hoe on each square. This only has to be performed once for each new field.
How To Grow Crops?
- Grubbing Up: If it is a newly created field, it has to be “grubbed up” before it can be used for cultivation. I have already mentioned this above. Use a Hoe on each square of the field to prepare it. This only has to be performed once.)
- Fertilization: Use a Simple Bag or Bag and select Fertilizer mode from the right-click menu. Put fertilizer on each square of the field. You need to have enough Fertilizer in your inventory to perform this. 1x Fertilizer per square is required.
- Ploughing: After the field has been fertilized, use a Hoe on each square of the field to prepare it for sowing. This is called Ploughing.
- Sowing: Using a Bag or Simple Bag select the Seed type you wish to plant from the right-click menu and sow the seeds on each square of the field. You need to have enough seeds in your inventory to perform this. 1x seed per square is required. Different crops can be planted in each season. You can check the seed’s information to see in which season it can be planted and harvested. (If you planted the wrong seed by accident, you can remove it with a Hoe.)
- Harvesting: This is the final step to grow a crop. When the crops have fully matured and Flax needs to be cut down with a Scythe and the crops can be picked up from the ground. Vegetables (Carrot, Cabbage, Beetroot, Onion) can be harvested with an empty hand and do not require tools.
After harvesting a field, it can be used again for growing crops by performing these steps starting with fertilization.
About Medieval Dynasty
Europe in the early Middle Ages — Nobles and clergy rule and the trade between nations brings prosperity as well as envy, distrust, and greed. Military conflict is everywhere and entire continents are changing.
In the Medieval Dynasty, you take on the role of a young man who has fled from war and wants to take his fate into his own hands. From being alone, inexperienced, and poor you will develop into a master of many skills, a leader of your community, and the founder of a prosperous dynasty that is meant to last and prosper for generations to come. Defending against wild animals while hunting for food, gathering resources and crafting equipment, building a house, and erecting a whole bustling village while founding a family all contribute to a unique gameplay experience across many genres. Tough winters and unexpected events challenge your skills and dexterity as you strive to build your own legacy.
You can choose to follow the main chapters, solve the questlines or just roam around and explore the vast medieval world – but be careful as wolves or bears may try to take a bite from you… Begin with the simplest things for your own survival like hunting and farming as well as building yourself a home. Found a family and have an heir – entice others to live near and work for you, erect many other buildings to transform your settlement into a vibrant village and, ultimately, a thriving dynasty that will reign for generations.
A massive medieval open 3D world awaits… Be aware of harsh winters and unexpected events while honing your skills to turn from a medieval survivor into the ruler of a dynasty. Grab your axe, hammer, or hunting bow – and craft your legacy!
Medieval Dynasty Features
- Survival: The need to survive, feed and ensure survival through hunting, farming, and cultivation of the land.
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables, and all manner of buildings as you grow an empire.
- Role-playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family, and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely.
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalize by trading them.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics
- Full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- An interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore, and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions
- Over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture, and clothing
- Realistic wildlife interaction with plenty of different animals such as wolves, wild boars, deer, rabbits, and others
- All activities will impact food, water, health, and endurance status
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development
- Unique events and decisions with a direct impact on gameplay
- Dynasty reputation system triggering events with the king
- Quests, trade and economy, sandbox option, social connections to NPCs, and many more
That is all we are sharing in this short walkthrough. Your questions and/or suggestions are welcome in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next one!