If you play Phantasy Star Online 2, there is a cool feature in the game to take screenshots. But Locating these images after you have taken them, can be tricky to find. So, in this guide, we will show you how to take a screenshot in the game, as well as the default location for it in your system.
Screenshots Location in Phantasy Star Online 2
- Their default location is at Documents > SEGA > PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM > pictures
How to enable Screenshot Mode in-game
- Launch Phantasy Star Online 2, then press the “ESC” key.
- Move the mouse cursor to Click “Quick Menu”. It is the icon as shown below.
- Click on “Select Camera/Light”.
- Select “Fixed Camera”.
How to configure screenshots and hide UI
- While in-game, press “ESC” key
- Locate the wheel icon and click on “Options”
- Click “Game Settings” -> Select “Screen Capture Settings”
This is where you can configure your screenshots to show or hide the UI, and on which picture format they will be produced.
Screenshot Controls for Phantasy Star Online 2
- Hiding action bar – “T” key on the keyboard.
- Hiding UI command – Type in “/uioff 600”.
- Take a Steam screenshot – “F12” key by default (You can change this to your preferred key a well)
- Take Phantasy Star Online 2 screenshot – Press “PrtSc” key, also known as the “Print Screen” key on Keyboard.
credits to: Rodrigo
And that is all we are sharing for this short guide. If you face any issues, feel free to comment down below. And we will see you in the next guide. Thanks for reading!