For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, the Local Rat has a mini side quest for you to complete, and this guide will show you the location for the local rat. This sidequest is kind of hidden so you can miss out on this one. In case you do miss it, here is a guide for it. Read on…
Baldur’s Gate 3 – Local Rat Location (sidequest)
- The location of the Local Rat is in Silvanus’ Grove near the blacksmith and makeshift prison.
- If you succeed in the animal handling check it will give you 3 options. Pick option 2.
- This will then lead you to the storage area.
- The rat wants you to open the chest in the storage
- Make sure that you succeed in convincing the Tiefling Pandirna to allow you to stay in the storage.
- You don’t need to cure her legs off the paralyzed condition to open the chest.
- Simply sneak next to it and open it. After
- Once you open the chest, talk to the Local Rat again and it will disappear.
If you follow these carefully, you will complete the short sidequest for the rat!
That is all we will share in this guide. For more of Baldur’s Gate 3 guides, check out our other posts. Thanks for viewing and we will see you in the next one!