Published: April 29, 2022 | Last Updated On: May 24, 2022
This guide contains a list of how to achieve all the endings (including the new ones) in the game The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe. There will be a few spoilers, obviously, so don’t look at this until you’ve found as many endings as you can. Let me know if I’m missing any and I’ll make sure to add them. Check them out down below.
List of All Endings in the Game The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
- Follow the narrator’s instructions exactly, escape the facility, and see some trees
- Exit Stanley’s Office
- Take the door on your left
- Follow the stairs up
- Enter the boss’s office
- Type 2845 into the keypad
- Go down the elevator
- Enter the Mind Control Facility
- When you reach the control panel, turn off the scary mind-control device.
Safe and Sound
Stay in Stanley’s office, protecting him from the existential horrors that await. All you need to do is close the door and sit there. Simple as that.
Out of Bounds
Break out of the map. Go to Employee No. 434’s desk. Wiggle your way onto the chair, then onto the desk. Get onto 433’s desk (the one right next to 434’s). Jump out the window and into the void.
Ultra Deluxe Endings
Ultra Deluxe: The New Content Endings
I may be missing some but I will definitely update this guide soon with the new content. Follow these steps below:
- Weird Qualifications (Finish the main run + check the “played Stanley Parable” button at the beginning)
- New Content door
- Jump Room
- Get reset
- New Office Layout (w/ vent)
- Memory Place
- Skip Button
- Reset Again
- New “New Content” Sign
- Stanley Parable 2 Office
- New Game Features
- New Stuff Demo
- Cut to New Title Screen
- Begin Again
- Collect the Stigley-wiglies
- Manual Restart/Complete Current Ending
- The narrator brings you back to the Memory Zone
- Collect the Mini-stans in order that you found them originally.
- Pink room
- ♥♥♥♥♥♥ video
- Final figurine
- TV room
- Reset… but actually not
- Do the collecting backward
- Jump Circle
- 2 Doors
- Stanley’s Office
- Narrator Existential Crisis
A list of hints to their locations can sometimes be found in the conference room.
- New Features Showcase area
- Across the wooden-plank bridge in the cargo lift area
- Underneath the stairs to the boss’s office
- In the room with the red/blue door (don’t bring the bucket)
- Behind a secret wall in the boss’s office across from the elevator to the mind control facility
- Executive Bathroom
Fun Bucket Things:
Click Door 430 5 times. The achievement mentions Bucket if you’re holding bucket. The Broom Closet wants the bucket + Stickers!
The Bucket cushions the fall if you get over the railing in the Monitor Room. Pretty much every dialogue and ending is changed if you have the bucket. No wonder it took so long to finish this. They had to perfect the bucket-based storytelling.
Ultra Deluxe: Stanley, the Literary Genius
Go up and down in the elevator down to the mind control facility.
Just keep falling down the hole.
For all of the following, you need to have played through the New Content ending to get the bucket in the offices.
Happy Bucket; Happy Life
First, get the bucket from the second room of the offices. Then, follow the narrator’s instructions until you get to the Mind Control Facility’s monitor room. On the first platform inside (the one with the light bulb button) you can get on top of the desk and then get over the railing.
The Bucket Tapes
Go to the cargo room then up the wooden plank ramp, drop down onto the plank path below, and go through the vents. You’ll emerge in a storage room with tapes. Activate the tape player on the table to get the ending.
Is This… A Bucket?
Bring the bucket to the cargo room. Take the cargo lift and then fall off the lift onto the walkway (as if going towards the red and blue door). The narrator will stop you with “No Buckets Allowed”. You’ll then play the wonderful game show and watch the confusion ensue.
Stanley’s Imaginary Friend
Bring the bucket with you. Go to the telephone by riding the cargo lift. Enter into an abusive relationship with the bucket.
- Get the bucket
- Take the door on the right
- Go left to the maintenance hallway
- Take the elevator down
- Adventure Line 2.0
- Don’t destroy the bucket.
We also have a YouTube channel where we upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading.