In this guide for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, I will be showing you all you need to know about Photo Mode in the game. Once you take the photo, if you do no know where the files get saved, I will also show that here.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Photo Mode Guide and Save Location
You may know photo mode from a lot of new games that have been releasing this year. Some of them are Forza Horizon 5, God of War PC, and others. TTW is the new installment to this specific mode.
To enter Photo Mode in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland, you can do the following things:
- Press Esc to open the options menu while you are in-game. Now you can select the “Photo Mode” option from there.
- Alternatively, press Z (by default on your keyboard to open the scroll wheel menu, and hover over to “Photo Mode” from there.
Once you are inside the Photo Mode menu, there are some settings and terms you should know, if you want to take the perfect screenshot for your wallpaper or other uses.
Photo Mode Keybinds for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
before you can take photos in the game, you should know which buttons or keys do what. This will help you in saving time and taking the right screenshot for yourself:
|Photo Mode Options||Keybinds|
|Side Scrolling Menu||Z (for left) and C (for Right)|
|Left Camera Movement||Left Arrow|
|Right Camera Movement||Right Arrow|
|Pivot Camera Movement Upwards||Up Arrow|
|Pivot Camera Movement Downwards||Down Arrow|
If you want to see an illustrative video for Photo Mode guide, check out this link.
Photo Mode Options and Terms
- Field of View – Changing this zooms in or takes away the camera from your focused place or character.
- Camera Roll – Using this slider tilts the camera to certain angle sideways. Keeping the value 180 will keep the image straight.
- Override Focus – On – If you know what you are doing, it is best to override focus for more options
- Distance – Increasing the value will make the focused object or character look blur, so keep it lowest.
- Region – Region of focused area. keep this in the balanced mode.
- Intensity – How intense the focus should be, is determined by this option. Lower value is fine, or about 30% of the slider.
Adjust the above settings accordingly. I used 60% for most of those settings.
Player and Damage
There are only two options here:
- Show Player – Yes (If you are focusing on your character)
- Damage Number – Off (Mostly off unless you need it for specific guides)
Film Grain and Filters
Film grain adds some amount of noise to your images. If you want distorted effects, you can keep it On. You can try to use different filters provided here to add cool effects to the images.
Finally, you can adjust the intensity of the filters to your liking. For example, I used Red Filter for my photo.
You have two options for vignette:
- Intensity – Lower this value to make the image more clear of black circumfixing borders.
- Feathering – This adds a soft touch to the vignette effects you will add to the photo.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Photo Save Location
The game does not tell you where you can find the photos you are taking while in-game. I was also struggling with this until I found out that it is saved on my local storage.
The exact location for the Photos are: My PC > Documents > My Games > Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands > Saved > WindowsNoEditor > Screenshots
I do not know why there is no indication of the file path while you take the image. A future update addressing this issue will be greatly appreciated. Until then you can use this guide to find your Photos for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
That is all I had to share in this guide on Save Location for Photos and a General guide on Photo Mode for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
We also have a YouTube channel where we upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure. Got specific suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on May 24, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!