Valorant is undoubtedly one of the biggest competitive shooters out there with millions of players tuning in to the title each day to enjoy the action. With the ever-increasing player count of Valorant, players are also occasionally encountering a variety of errors that prevent them from playing the game at all.
Valorant VAL 5 error code is perhaps one of the nastiest errors that you might encounter while playing Valorant. Not only does it prevent you from playing the game, it stops you from logging into the client itself.
If you’re looking for tips on how to fix Valorant error code VAL 5, we have you covered.
Valorant VAL 5 Error Code Fix
Valorant error code VAL 5 is a common issue that is caused by a variety of reasons like the servers being overloaded, the game being down for maintenance, or problems with your internet.
Here are some tips that you can use to fix the VAL 5 error code in Valorant:
- Check if the Valorant servers are down: This can be done via the official server status page.
- Restart your game: You’d be surprised to find out how often a simple restart is enough to fix VAL 5 issue in Valorant.
- Restart your router: As mentioned earlier, this problem can also be caused by your bad internet connection. Restarting your router might solve this issue.
- Wait a few minutes: If it’s a server issue, it’s likely that Riot Games will ship out an update addressing it soon.
- Reinstall Valorant and Vanguard: If everything else fails, your best bet would be to reinstall Valorant and Vanguard. This is almost certain to fix VAL 5 error code in Valorant.
If you’ve followed these above steps correctly, your VAL 5 error code should have been fixed already. Remember to restart your PC after downloading the fresh copy of Valorant or else you won’t be able to launch it.
Last Updated on June 2, 2022
When he’s not busy throwing CS:GO games, raging in DoTA 2, or grinding Black Desert Online, Fate can be seen binging Netflix for no less than four hours in a row.