With this quick guide, you will be able to remove or set your FPS limit for Apex Legends. This is ideally useful in situations where you are finding it hard to maintain a stable Frame rate.
This can cause your game to jitter. That in turn can impact your overall performance in the game. Since Apex Legends is highly competitive, every bit of Stable FPS matters.
The standard frame cap is 144 fps, but you can set this to your desired FPS after reading this guide.
Unlock 144 FPS cap / Set your own fps cap in Apex Legends
Settings / How To Remove FPS Cap
Unlimited Frame Rates
Apex Legends at 60FPS Cap
Apex Legends at any desired FPS
Update to Settings Launch Options
You can now set command lines and launch options by right-clicking “Apex Legends” from the steam library and going to the “GENERAL” tab.
After you have done that, look for a field called “LAUNCH OPTIONS” to set the values and FPS Cap removal commands I mentioned above. This illustrative image should help you:
About Apex Legends
- General Info – Conquer with characters in Apex Legends, a free-to-play* Battle Royale shooter where legendary characters with powerful abilities team up to battle for fame & fortune on the fringes of the Frontier.
- Master an ever-growing roster of diverse Legends, deep tactical squad play, and bold new innovations. Level up the Battle Royale experience—all within a rugged world where anything goes. Welcome to the next evolution of Battle Royale.
- A Roster of Legendary Characters – Master a growing roster of powerful Legends, each with their own unique personality, strengths, and abilities that are easy to pick up but challenging to truly master.
- Build Your Crew – Choose your Legend and combine their unique skills together with other players to form the ultimate crew.
- Strategic Battle Royale –Use your abilities–and your wits–to make strategic calls on the fly, adapting your crew’s strengths to meet new challenges as the match evolves.
- Genre-Evolving Innovation – Experience a brand-new array of innovative features that level up the Battle Royale genre, including Respawn Beacons, Smart Comms, Intelligent Inventory, and an all-new way to drop into the action with Jumpmaster deployment
- Sweet, Sweet Loot – Drop in and loot up with a host of powerful weapons, diverse attachments, and useful armor to protect you in battle. After the fight, collect a wealth of cosmetic options for personalizing your character and weapons, and unlock new ways to show off during the match.
I also have a youtube channel where I upload the latest gaming content for PC and Android. Feel free to check that out at your own leisure. Got specific Suggestions? You can submit them here. Thanks for reading!
Last Updated on April 4, 2022
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!